National American University-Rapid City
- The teacher population of 112 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National American University-Rapid City||(SD) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||112 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,479 students||934 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||680 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||254 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,200||$38,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National American University-Rapid City is Western Dakota Technical Institute (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 840 students | 4.70 Mi800 Mickelson Dr
Rapid City,  SD  57703
- 1,704 students | 143.10 Mi3200 West C St
Torrington,  WY  82240
- 1,836 students | 150.40 Mi1601 East 27th Street
Scottsbluff,  NE  69361
- 4,253 students | 175.30 Mi125 College Dr
Casper,  WY  82601
- 4,374 students | 189.30 Mi3059 S Coffeen Ave
Sheridan,  WY  82801
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.