- Eastern Wyoming College is a student-centered, comprehensive public community college committed to providing accessible, postsecondary education for its students. The Collegeï¿½s primary constituency includes all residents of Goshen, Platte, Converse, Niobrara, Weston, and Crook counties. Eastern Wyoming College provides high quality, dynamic life-long learning which focuses on academic transfer programs leading to associate of arts or science degrees, career and occupational programs leading to certificates and applied science degrees. The College also provides developmental and basic skills instruction, adult and continuing education, public and community service programs, and student activities and support services.
- Enrollment: 1,430 students
- In-state tuition: $2,568
- Out-state tuition: $6,552
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 19%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Eastern Wyoming College is a rural public comprehensive community college that facilitates student learning in small classes within a supportive educational environment. The college values academic achievement, lifelong learning and cultural enrichment. Founded in 1948, Eastern Wyoming College is a rural, public, two-year, community college with academic transfer programs as well as technical certification programs. The college offers 21 Associate of Arts Degrees, 20 Associate of Science Degrees, 7 Associate of Applied Science Degrees, 7 Career Track Certificates and ABE/GED/ESL programs. EWC also provides opportunities for lifelong learning through its community education programs. EWC offers courses at the Torrington campus, Douglas & Newcastle branch campuses, and in 10 other Wyoming communities. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission: Member North Central Association, American Veterinary Medical Association and American Welding Society.