Northern Wyoming Community College District
- The mission of the College District is to create student success through educational leadership.
- Enrollment: 4,347 students
- In-state tuition: $2,892
- Out-state tuition: $6,876
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 15%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Sheridan College is operated by the Northern Wyoming Community College District and includes the original campus in Sheridan, Wyoming, the Gillette Campus in Gillette, WY, and outreach programs in Sheridan, Johnson, and Campbell Counties. Sheridan College and Gillette Campus offer associate of arts, associate of science, and associate of applied science degrees, certificate programs, and program tracks that prepare students to transfer to a four-year college or university. In addition, students may elect to enroll in career training, professional development courses and/or vocational/technical programs. A number of master's and doctorate programs are available through distance learning agreements with four-year colleges and universities. Sheridan College consists of the main campus in Sheridan Wyoming, a commuter campus in Gillette Wyoming as well as outreach centers in Buffalo, Kaycee and Wright. Since the Fall of 2000, Sheridan College has offered classes via the Internet. The Sheridan Campus consists of 145+ acres featuring modern well-equipped facilities and attractive grounds. Over twenty campus buildings house academic, student services and residential operations. Sheridan College and the Gillette Campus are fully accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Nursing, Massage Therapy, and Dental programs carry additional professional accreditations.