- At Casper College, we have a strong tradition of providing valuable academic, career, personal, and cultural opportunities on our welcoming and beautiful campus. Our experienced and supportive faculty and staff are dedicated to the mentoring and success of our students for the benefit of our communities.
Casper College serves 3,551 students (44% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is same as the state community college average of 9:1.
Minority enrollment is 16% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the state average of 23%.
- Enrollment: 3,551 students
- In-state tuition: $4,110
- Out-state tuition: $10,050
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 16%
- Source: Verified school update
The teacher population of 411 teachers has grown by 93% over five years.
(WY) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Casper College has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Casper College diversity score of 0.29 is less than the state average of 0.39. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $4,110 is more than the state average of $2,855. The in-state tuition has grown by 35% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $10,050 is more than the state average of $6,991. The out-state tuition has grown by 33% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
WUE $5,580 www.caspercollege.edu
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Total Sports Offered
Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- Casper College is a publicly supported educational institution serving approximately 4,000 full- and part-time students. Casper College, Wyoming's oldest two-year institution, was founded in 1945. The current campus was built in the mid 1950s, and consists of 28 buildings. More than 15 national accreditations underscore the quality of educational programs at Casper College. More than 140 associate degree programs and certificate programs are offered. Agreements with 7 universities provide opportunities to earn bachelor's, master's and doctorate degrees right on campus. The University of Wyoming-Casper has extensive facilities on campus. Casper College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Casper College cost?
Casper College's tuition is approximately $4,110 for In-State students and $10,050 for Out-State students.
What sports does Casper College offer?
Casper College offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.
Careers: Culinary Training
Learn about highly acclaimed culinary programs at community colleges.