- At Casper College, we have a strong tradition of providing valuable academic, career, personal, and cultural opportunities on our welcoming and beautiful campus. Our experienced and supportive faculty and staff are dedicated to the mentoring and success of our students for the benefit of our communities.
- Enrollment: 3,619 students
- In-state tuition: $4,110
- Out-state tuition: $10,050
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 18%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Casper College is a publicly supported educational institution serving approximately 4,000 full- and part-time students. Casper College, Wyoming's oldest two-year institution, was founded in 1945. The current campus was built in the mid 1950s, and consists of 28 buildings. More than 15 national accreditations underscore the quality of educational programs at Casper College. More than 140 associate degree programs and certificate programs are offered. Agreements with 7 universities provide opportunities to earn bachelor's, master's and doctorate degrees right on campus. The University of Wyoming-Casper has extensive facilities on campus. Casper College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.