Western Nebraska Community College
- Western Nebraska Community College is a comprehensive community college committed to serving the residents of western Nebraska with higher education and lifelong learning opportunities. The faculty, staff, and the Board of Governors seek to provide leadership in education while responding to the identified needs of area residents by providing high quality educational programs and support services that are accessible to all who can benefit from them.
- The teacher population of 104 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Western Nebraska Community College||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||104 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,836 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||864 students||477 students|
|# Part-Time Students||972 students||1,292 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||345|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,500||$35,400|
- Western Nebraska Community College is known for providing students with a great education at an affordable price. Since opening its doors in 1926, WNCC has provided high quality educational opportunities for students of all ages from around the world. Today, WNCC offers more than 80 degree and certificate programs through a semester system. WNCC remains committed to vocational and academic excellence and prepares students for success in the real world. WNCC's main campus is located in Scottsbluff, NE, on the western edge of the Nebraska panhandle. The Sidney Center is located 70 miles south of the main campus in Sidney, NE. The Scottsbluff Campus main structure is comprised of three classroom areas, an academic computing center, a theatre/music area, a 2,201 seat gymnasium, and a comprehensive library, and interactive video distance learning classrooms. Pioneer Hall is a three-level residence hall for both male and female students. Attached to this facility is the Pioneer Activity Center.
- The nearest community college to Western Nebraska Community College is Eastern Wyoming College (31.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,704 students | 31.10 Mi3200 West C St
Torrington,  WY  82240
- 4,388 students | 79.30 Mi1400 E College Dr
Cheyenne,  WY  82007
- 1,776 students | 88.50 Mi100 College Avenue
Sterling,  CO  80751
- 1,085 students | 106.80 Mi4373 N 3rd
Laramie,  WY  82072
- 1,837 students | 111.30 Mi920 Barlow Road
Fort Morgan,  CO  80701