Western Nebraska Community College
- Western Nebraska Community College is a comprehensive community college committed to serving the residents of western Nebraska with higher education and lifelong learning opportunities. The faculty, staff, and the Board of Governors seek to provide leadership in education while responding to the identified needs of area residents by providing high quality educational programs and support services that are accessible to all who can benefit from them.
- Enrollment: 1,722 students
- In-state tuition: $2,496
- Out-state tuition: $2,808
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 37%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Western Nebraska Community College is known for providing students with a great education at an affordable price. Since opening its doors in 1926, WNCC has provided high quality educational opportunities for students of all ages from around the world. Today, WNCC offers more than 80 degree and certificate programs through a semester system. WNCC remains committed to vocational and academic excellence and prepares students for success in the real world. WNCC's main campus is located in Scottsbluff, NE, on the western edge of the Nebraska panhandle. The Sidney Center is located 70 miles south of the main campus in Sidney, NE. The Scottsbluff Campus main structure is comprised of three classroom areas, an academic computing center, a theatre/music area, a 2,201 seat gymnasium, and a comprehensive library, and interactive video distance learning classrooms. Pioneer Hall is a three-level residence hall for both male and female students. Attached to this facility is the Pioneer Activity Center.