- Mendocino College serves the educational needs of our students and our community by providing academic programs, transfer preparation, vocational training, lifelong learning opportunities and student support.
- Enrollment: 3,338 students
- In-state tuition: $1,422
- Out-state tuition: $5,892
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 51%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Mendocino-Lake Community College District was formed in September 1972 by vote of the citizens of the Anderson Valley, Laytonville, Potter Valley, Round Valley, Ukiah, and Willits Unified School Districts. Planning for the development of the initial offerings of the College occurred in the Spring of 1973, with the first classes offered in July 1973. our new Ukiah Campus has 20,000 sq. ft. Science Complex. This new facility, along with our state-of-the-art Center for Visual and Performing Arts, Athletic Complex, Lowery Library building, and Vocational Education facility, offer students excellent resources to pursue their goals. Mendocino College is accredited by accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.