Concorde Career College-Kansas City
- Concorde's mission is to open windows of opportunity for students, graduates, employees and the health care community. We believe that to be effective we must deliver quality training that will provide employment opportunities for our graduates and enable our graduates to seek career opportunities.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||32 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||15||11|
|Total Enrollment||590 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||590 students||514 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,900||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$12,204|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,057||$6,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Concorde Kansas City is conveniently located in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri between the Plaza/Westport area and Crown Center at the corner of Linwood and Broadway. Our focused programs provide outstanding career training in a format designed to fit your schedule. The admissions process is simple and easy to complete. Healthcare programs at Concorde's includes A.A.S. in Respiratory Therapy, Advanced Respiratory Therapy, Dental Assistant, Insurance Coding and Billing Specialist, Medical Assistant and Practical Nursing. Graduate Services is here to help you with job placement assistance throughout your training and after graduation. Our specialized externship and clinical training places students in hospitals and medical/dental facilities where they work side by side with doctors, dentists and other healthcare professionals giving them a jump start on career opportunities.
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Kansas City is Metropolitan Community College-Kansas City (0.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 18,222 students | 0.10 Mi3200 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
- 474 students | 4.50 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City,  KS  66102
- 638 students | 6.20 Mi8955 E 38th Terrace
Kansas City,  MO  64129
- n/a students | 6.70 Mi1775 Universal Avenue
Kansas City,  MO  64120
- 580 students | 8.70 Mi1001 E. 101st Terrace, Suite 325
Kansas City,  MO  64131
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.