Concorde Career College-Kansas City
- Concorde's mission is to open windows of opportunity for students, graduates, employees and the health care community. We believe that to be effective we must deliver quality training that will provide employment opportunities for our graduates and enable our graduates to seek career opportunities.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||32 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||15||11|
|Total Enrollment||590 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||590 students||514 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,900||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$12,204|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,057||$6,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Concorde Kansas City is conveniently located in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri between the Plaza/Westport area and Crown Center at the corner of Linwood and Broadway. Our focused programs provide outstanding career training in a format designed to fit your schedule. The admissions process is simple and easy to complete. Healthcare programs at Concorde's includes A.A.S. in Respiratory Therapy, Advanced Respiratory Therapy, Dental Assistant, Insurance Coding and Billing Specialist, Medical Assistant and Practical Nursing. Graduate Services is here to help you with job placement assistance throughout your training and after graduation. Our specialized externship and clinical training places students in hospitals and medical/dental facilities where they work side by side with doctors, dentists and other healthcare professionals giving them a jump start on career opportunities.
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Kansas City is Donnelly College (4.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 474 students | 4.40 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City,  KS  66102
- 638 students | 6.20 Mi8955 E 38th Terrace
Kansas City,  MO  64129
- n/a students | 6.70 Mi1775 Universal Avenue
Kansas City,  MO  64120
- 580 students | 8.70 Mi1001 E. 101st Terrace, Suite 325
Kansas City,  MO  64131
- 6,198 students | 9.20 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.