Ivy Tech Community College-Southeast
- As a statewide, open-access, community college, Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana provides residents of Indiana with professional, technical, transfer, and lifelong education for successful careers, personal development, and citizenship. Through its affordable, quality educational programs and services, the College strengthens Indiana's economy and enhances its cultural development.
- The teacher population of 102 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Southeast||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||102 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,699 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,400 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,299 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,300||$29,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ivy Tech is a statewide open-admissions community college that has grown into the second-largest post-secondary institution in Indiana. Our programs lead to two-year, associate's degrees and one-year technical certificates. With 23 campuses and low tuition, Ivy Tech is both convenient and affordable. Ivy Tech Southeast consists of two campuses: Madison and Lawrenceburg, and one instructional site: Batesville. WIthin the southeast web site, you will find information covering each of the three locations in the southeast region. For individual site information, click on the Madison, Lawrenceburg, or Batesville links. Each year, Ivy Tech partners with four-year colleges and universities to add new transfer opportunities for our students. More and more Ivy Tech graduates are building on their associate's degrees and continuing to the bachelor's level. We also serve the state's businesses and workers with customized education and short-term skill-building programs. Many courses are designed to let professionals earn continuing education units. All of the programs and courses of study at Ivy Tech , like the entire Ivy Tech system, are fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Southeast is Ivy Tech Community College-South Central (34.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,719 students | 34.30 Mi8204 Hwy 311
Sellersburg,  IN  47172
- 65 students | 38.10 Mi3111 Hamburg Pke
Jeffersonville,  IN  47130
- 879 students | 39.00 Mi1031 Zorn Avenue , Suite 400
Louisville,  KY  40207
- 439 students | 39.90 Mi10180 Linn Station Rd Ste A200
Louisville,  KY  40223
- 4,594 students | 41.80 Mi500 Technology Way
Florence,  KY  41042
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.