Purdue University Global
- Purdue University Global provides a positive learning experience so that you can develop and enhance the skills that you need to ensure a successful career. Our focus is on your future. The moment you walk through our doors, you will receive one-on-one guidance throughout your entire educational experience. The right education is one you can use to improve your daily life. Get it at Purdue University Global.
Purdue University Global places among the top 20% of community colleges in Maine for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Purdue University Global||(ME) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,080 students||1,107 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1||24:1|
|# Full-Time Students||394 students||421 students|
|# Part-Time Students||686 students||686 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||358 students||529 students|
|# Graduate Students||36 students||36 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,400||$33,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Classes begin every ten weeks during the day or evening. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.Visit a KU-Maine website today to learn more about our Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's degree programs
- The nearest community college to Purdue University Global is University of Maine at Augusta (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,664 students | 0.30 Mi46 University Dr
Augusta,  ME  04330
- 2,401 students | 19.50 Mi92 Western Ave
Fairfield,  ME  04937
- 3,162 students | 26.30 Mi1250 Turner Street
Auburn,  ME  04210
- 210 students | 27.00 Mi70 Middle Street
Lewiston,  ME  04240
- 6,414 students | 52.50 Mi2 Fort Road
South Portland,  ME  04106
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.