- We at Professional Careers Institute are dedicated to assisting students in acquiring marketable skills for the workplace of today and the future. We have designed our programs to include both theory and practical hands-on application to help students develop newly acquired skills and gain confidence in their new abilities.
Purdue University Global serves 38,138 students (26% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 35:1 is higher than the state community college average of 23:1.
Minority enrollment is 45% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the state average of 58%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 38,138 students
- Student:teacher ratio: 35:1
- Minority enrollment: 45%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Purdue University Global ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Indiana for:
Debt For Students
The teacher population of 1,085 teachers has grown by 2160% over five years.
Purdue University Global
(IN) Community College Avg.
Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields
Four or more years
Less than 2 years (below associate)
The student population of Purdue University Global has grown by 7291% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 35:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Purdue University Global diversity score of 0.63 is more than the state average of 0.62. The school's diversity has grown by 23% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- At Professional Careers Institute, the student is able to earn an Associate of Applied Science or Associate of Arts Degree as applicable. All programs include an externship or clinicals which build upon the classroom experience. The externship enables the student to apply newly learned skills in a workplace environment. The student can earn diplomas at Professional Careers Institute in Dental Assistant, Massage Therapy, Medical/Dental Office Administration, Medical Assistant and Computer Office Administration. PCI occupies approximately 17,500 square feet with lighted parking surrounding the facility. The facility includes classrooms, laboratories, a library/resource center, a student lounge and offices. PCI is easily accessible and is located just off Interstate 465 at the 71st Street exit on the west side of Indianapolis. Professional Careers Institute is fully aAccredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Purdue University Global's ranking?
Purdue University Global ranks among the top 20% of community college in Indiana for: Largest student body, Highest completion rates and Least debt for graduating students.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.