ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 80 ITT Technical Institutes in 30 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 40,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||145 staff|
|Total Enrollment||295 students||4,463 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||240 students||2,353 students|
|# Part-Time Students||55 students||2,110 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,300||$36,200|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At ITT Tech we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in fields involving technology, criminal justice, and business. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design. ITT Technical Institute was opened in Spokane, Washington in March 1985. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Criminal Justice, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Technical Project Management, Digital Entertainment and Game Design and Information Systems Security. The school moved to its present location in November, 2004. The school occupies approximately 28,000 square feet of space. It contains theory classrooms and laboratories. Also included is space for a student lounge and administrative offices. Ample parking is provided. Facilities available for disabled persons include parking spaces, restroom facilities, pay telephone, drinking fountain, elevator and access ramps. Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science and bachelor of science degrees.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley is Spokane Community College (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,974 students | 6.20 Mi1810 North Greene Street
Spokane,  WA  99217
(509) 533-8020 6.209,974
- 91 students | 10.00 MiS 178 Stevens
Spokane,  WA  99201
(509) 467-1727 10.0091
- 5,970 students | 11.50 Mi3410 W Fort George Wright Dr
Spokane,  WA  99224
(509) 533-3500 11.505,970
- 6,049 students | 19.80 Mi1000 West Garden Avenue
Coeur D Alene,  ID  83814
(208) 769-3311 19.806,049
- 2,016 students | 104.10 Mi7662 Chanute St NE
Moses Lake,  WA  98837
(509) 793-2222 104.102,016
Learn about movements around the country to make community college courses tuition-free for qualifying students.
Learn how online courses broaden the options of a community college education.
Community college is not just for young adults; learn how your kids can take advantage of learning opportunities offered at your local community college campus.