- Spokane Falls Community College provides high-quality learning opportunities that are affordable and accessible.
- Enrollment: 4,189 students
- In-state tuition: $3,512
- Out-state tuition: $8,702
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 35%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Spokane Falls Community College is located in Spokane, Washington. It is situated above the Spokane River on a 113-acre site, with lush trees and expansive lawns. This secluded and unique setting is enhanced with views of distant scenery of neighboring Riverside State Park and the Centennial Trail. The college offers comprehensive academic transfer, professional/technical, developmental, basic skills, and continuing education programs; provides comprehensive student support services; serves diverse communities; increasing flexible and innovative educational opportunities; becomes an active partner in promoting community services of an educational, cultural, and recreational nature; and contributes to the economic well-being of the communities we serve. SFCC is a comprehensive community college offering a strong liberal arts program for those seeking an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree. We also have state of the art professional-technical programs designed to prepare you to enter the world of work or upgrade skills in order to keep up with a changing workplace. You can even begin training to become a commercial airplane pilot at SFCC. Our courses and programs have fully equipped laboratories and state-of-the-art equipment. Other learning resources include the library with 30 computer workstations; 10 computer labs, including a comprehensive Math Learning Center, a 200-station Computing Resource Center, and the International Language Center. In 1995, our Technical Arts Building opened with a Competency-based Education Resource Center, Graphic Design Learning labs, and an electronic classroom. The college is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.