- At Spokane Community College, we strive to provide our community accessible and affordable educational opportunities responsive to the needs of our diverse population.
- Enrollment: 7,081 students
- In-state tuition: $3,512
- Out-state tuition: $8,702
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 32%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- SCC is one of the top community colleges in the state: outstanding professional/technical programs in many high-demand fields; lively arts and sciences classes that constantly challenge students to reach out and explore the world; instructors who skillfully combine high academic expectations with a caring, personalized approach emphasizing student success; and a staff that consistently demonstrates its unshakable commitment to student service. Located at the corner of Mission Avenue and Greene Street in east Spokane, SCC is highly regarded for its professional-technical programs, including specialties in health sciences; information technology; industrial, manufacturing and automotive technology; hospitality and culinary arts; building trades; and agriculture and natural resource management. The college also has a strong educational tradition in the liberal arts. The campus includes 23 administrative, academic, and support buildings located on 148 acres next to the Spokane River midway between the cities of Spokane and Spokane Valley. SCC is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and governed by the Washington State Board of Community and Technical College.