ITT Technical Institute-Plymouth Meeting (Closed 2016)
Tel: (610) 832-3400
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private school system offering technology-oriented programs at this Pennsylvania school. Be a part of the Philadelphia area school location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and; provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Plymouth Meeting||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||273 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||207 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||66 students||246 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Plymouth Meeting is Antonelli Institute (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 188 students | 3.90 Mi300 Montgomery Ave
Glenside,  PA  19038
(215) 836-2222 3.90188
- 12,805 students | 4.60 Mi340 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell,  PA  19422
(215) 641-6300 4.6012,805
- 1,180 students | 5.60 Mi1140 Virginia Dr
Fort Washington,  PA  19034
(215) 591-5700 5.601,180
- 1,588 students | 6.00 Mi750 Montgomery Ave
Bryn Mawr,  PA  19010
(610) 526-6050 6.001,588
- 322 students | 6.70 Mi1001 Eagle Rd
Wayne,  PA  19087
(610) 989-1200 6.70322
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.