ITT Technical Institute-Plymouth Meeting (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private school system offering technology-oriented programs at this Pennsylvania school. Be a part of the Philadelphia area school location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and; provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Plymouth Meeting||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||273 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||207 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||66 students||246 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Plymouth Meeting is Valley Forge Military College (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 322 students | 3.40 Mi1001 Eagle Rd
Wayne,  PA  19087
- 1,588 students | 7.50 Mi750 Montgomery Ave
Bryn Mawr,  PA  19010
- 12,805 students | 8.60 Mi340 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell,  PA  19422
- 12,459 students | 9.40 Mi901 S Media Line Rd
Media,  PA  19063
- 337 students | 10.10 Mi1991 Sproul Road Suite 42
Broomall,  PA  19008
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.