ITT Technical Institute-Plymouth Meeting (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private school system offering technology-oriented programs at this Pennsylvania school. Be a part of the Philadelphia area school location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and; provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 31% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Plymouth Meeting||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||56 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Plymouth Meeting is Antonelli Institute (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 188 students | 3.90 Mi300 Montgomery Ave
Glenside, PA 19038
(215) 836-2222 3.90188
- 10,309 students | 4.60 Mi340 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
(215) 641-6300 4.6010,309
- 150 students | 5.60 Mi1015 Virginia Dr., Ste. 110
Ft. Washington, PA 19034
(215) 591-5700 5.60150
- 1,363 students | 6.00 Mi750 Montgomery Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610) 525-4100 6.001,363
- 299 students | 6.70 Mi1001 Eagle Rd
Wayne, PA 19087
(610) 989-1450 6.70299
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.