ITT Technical Institute-Plymouth Meeting (Closed 2016)
Tel: (610) 832-3400
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private school system offering technology-oriented programs at this Pennsylvania school. Be a part of the Philadelphia area school location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and; provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 31% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Plymouth Meeting||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Plymouth Meeting is Antonelli Institute (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 188 students | 3.90 Mi300 Montgomery Ave
Glenside,  PA  19038
(215) 836-2222 3.90188
- 10,451 students | 4.60 Mi340 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell,  PA  19422
(215) 641-6300 4.6010,451
- 1,180 students | 5.60 Mi1140 Virginia Dr
Fort Washington,  PA  19034
(215) 591-5700 5.601,180
- 1,343 students | 6.00 Mi750 Montgomery Ave
Bryn Mawr,  PA  19010
(610) 525-4100 6.001,343
- 306 students | 6.70 Mi1001 Eagle Rd
Wayne,  PA  19087
(610) 989-1450 6.70306
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.