- All DeVry University locations are designed to be convenient and accessible. Each one offers a variety of degree programs, access to educational resources, and a comfortable learning environment. Select from below to find out more information about one near you. Almost all of our degree programs are also offered online so you can study from anywhere at anytime.
- The teacher population of 65 teachers has grown by 12% over five years.
|DeVry University-Pennsylvania||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||65 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,180 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||372 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||808 students||246 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||322 students||372 students|
|# Graduate Students||50 students||8 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$51,500||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to DeVry University-Pennsylvania is Antonelli Institute (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 188 students | 3.60 Mi300 Montgomery Ave
Glenside,  PA  19038
- 858 students | 5.30 Mi700 Fox Chase Rd
Jenkintown,  PA  19046
- 12,805 students | 5.60 Mi340 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell,  PA  19422
- 344 students | 8.20 Mi290 Wissahickon Avenue
North Wales,  PA  19454
- 84 students | 9.30 Mi1761 Bustleton Pike
Feasterville Trevose,  PA  19053
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.