Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (215) 591-5700
- All DeVry University locations are designed to be convenient and accessible. Each one offers a variety of degree programs, access to educational resources, and a comfortable learning environment. Select from below to find out more information about one near you. Almost all of our degree programs are also offered online so you can study from anywhere at anytime.
DeVry University-Pennsylvania ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 65 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|DeVry University-Pennsylvania||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||65 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to DeVry University-Pennsylvania is Antonelli Institute (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 188 students | 3.40 Mi300 Montgomery Ave
Glenside, PA 19038
(215) 836-2222 3.40188
- 747 students | 5.30 Mi700 Fox Chase Rd
Jenkintown, PA 19046
(215) 885-2360 5.30747
- 10,451 students | 5.60 Mi340 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
(215) 641-6300 5.6010,451
- 131 students | 8.10 Mi290 Wissahickon Avenue
North Wales, PA 19454
(215) 699-5700 8.10131
- 284 students | 9.50 Mi2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia, PA 19114
(215) 728-4700 9.50284
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.