Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (215) 591-5700
- All DeVry University locations are designed to be convenient and accessible. Each one offers a variety of degree programs, access to educational resources, and a comfortable learning environment. Select from below to find out more information about one near you. Almost all of our degree programs are also offered online so you can study from anywhere at anytime.
DeVry University-Pennsylvania ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 46% over five years.
|DeVry University-Pennsylvania||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||56 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to DeVry University-Pennsylvania is Antonelli Institute (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 188 students | 3.40 Mi300 Montgomery Ave
Glenside, PA 19038
(215) 836-2222 3.40188
- 746 students | 5.30 Mi700 Fox Chase Rd
Jenkintown, PA 19046
(215) 885-2360 5.30746
- 10,309 students | 5.60 Mi340 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
(215) 641-6300 5.6010,309
- 124 students | 8.10 Mi290 Wissahickon Avenue
North Wales, PA 19454
(215) 699-5700 8.10124
- 77 students | 9.50 Mi1761 Bustleton Pike
Feasterville, PA 19053
(215) 322-0666 9.5077
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.