- All DeVry University locations are designed to be convenient and accessible. Each one offers a variety of degree programs, access to educational resources, and a comfortable learning environment. Select from below to find out more information about one near you. Almost all of our degree programs are also offered online so you can study from anywhere at anytime.
DeVry University-Pennsylvania places among the top 20% of community colleges in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 65 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|DeVry University-Pennsylvania||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||65 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,180 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||372 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||808 students||246 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||322 students||372 students|
|# Graduate Students||50 students||8 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$51,500||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to DeVry University-Pennsylvania is Antonelli Institute (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 188 students | 3.60 Mi300 Montgomery Ave
Glenside,  PA  19038
- 858 students | 5.30 Mi700 Fox Chase Rd
Jenkintown,  PA  19046
- 12,805 students | 5.60 Mi340 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell,  PA  19422
- 344 students | 8.20 Mi290 Wissahickon Avenue
North Wales,  PA  19454
- 84 students | 9.30 Mi1761 Bustleton Pike
Feasterville Trevose,  PA  19053
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.