- All DeVry University locations are designed to be convenient and accessible. Each one offers a variety of degree programs, access to educational resources, and a comfortable learning environment. Select from below to find out more information about one near you. Almost all of our degree programs are also offered online so you can study from anywhere at anytime.
DeVry University-Pennsylvania places among the top 20% of community colleges in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 65 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|DeVry University-Pennsylvania||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||65 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,180 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||372 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||808 students||246 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||322 students||372 students|
|# Graduate Students||50 students||8 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$51,500||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to DeVry University-Pennsylvania is Antonelli Institute (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 188 students | 3.60 Mi300 Montgomery Ave
Glenside,  PA  19038
- 858 students | 5.30 Mi700 Fox Chase Rd
Jenkintown,  PA  19046
- 12,805 students | 5.60 Mi340 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell,  PA  19422
- 344 students | 8.20 Mi290 Wissahickon Avenue
North Wales,  PA  19454
- 84 students | 9.30 Mi1761 Bustleton Pike
Feasterville Trevose,  PA  19053
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.