Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (215) 591-5700
- All DeVry University locations are designed to be convenient and accessible. Each one offers a variety of degree programs, access to educational resources, and a comfortable learning environment. Select from below to find out more information about one near you. Almost all of our degree programs are also offered online so you can study from anywhere at anytime.
DeVry University-Pennsylvania ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 65 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|DeVry University-Pennsylvania||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||65 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to DeVry University-Pennsylvania is Antonelli Institute (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 188 students | 3.40 Mi300 Montgomery Ave
Glenside, PA 19038
(215) 836-2222 3.40188
- 747 students | 5.30 Mi700 Fox Chase Rd
Jenkintown, PA 19046
(215) 885-2360 5.30747
- 10,451 students | 5.60 Mi340 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
(215) 641-6300 5.6010,451
- 131 students | 8.10 Mi290 Wissahickon Avenue
North Wales, PA 19454
(215) 699-5700 8.10131
- 284 students | 9.50 Mi2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia, PA 19114
(215) 728-4700 9.50284
Many fears have now been realized, as California lawmakers slash hundreds of millions of dollars from higher education budgets. We’ll look at how these dramatic cuts will impact community colleges across the state.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.