Lansdale School of Business
- Lansdale School of Business is a private co-educational institution dedicated to offering practical career education in business to promote the occupational competence, professional awareness, and personal growth of its students. Lansdale School of Business assists students in selecting the career paths best suited to their goals and interests.
- Enrollment: 119 students
- Private-state tuition: $9,720
- Student:teacher ratio: 6:1
- Minority enrollment: 38%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Lansdale School of Business was founded April 1, 1918, by Walter E. Wireback and Wilbur M. Frantz. Founded to teach courses which would prepare serviceman to re-enter the job force after military service during World War I, the school offered bookkeeping and secretarial skills classes. Although times have changed, LSB's philosophy has remained the same: to prepare students for the rapidly changing world of business. Lansdale School of Business has experienced increasing enrollments since 1918 and has moved several times to accommodate the growing needs of the students and expanding curricula. By updating and adding courses in economics, psychology, business organization, and small business management, the school continued to grow. Lansdale School of Business offers Carrer programs in Allied Health, Business Administration and Computer Technologies. LSB offers Certificate, Diploma, and Associate in Specialized Business degree programs. Lansdale School of Business is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diploma and associate degrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Lansdale School of Business cost?
Lansdale School of Business's private state tuition is approximately $9,720.
What schools are Lansdale School of Business often compared to?
Lansdale School of Businessis often viewed alongside schools like Montgomery County Community College by visitors of our site.
What is Lansdale School of Business's ranking?
Lansdale School of Business ranks among the top 20% of community college in Pennsylvania for: Percent of students receiving financial aid.