Lansdale School of Business
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (215) 699-5700
- Lansdale School of Business is a private co-educational institution dedicated to offering practical career education in business to promote the occupational competence, professional awareness, and personal growth of its students. Lansdale School of Business assists students in selecting the career paths best suited to their goals and interests.
The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lansdale School of Business||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||30 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Lansdale School of Business was founded April 1, 1918, by Walter E. Wireback and Wilbur M. Frantz. Founded to teach courses which would prepare serviceman to re-enter the job force after military service during World War I, the school offered bookkeeping and secretarial skills classes. Although times have changed, LSB's philosophy has remained the same: to prepare students for the rapidly changing world of business. Lansdale School of Business has experienced increasing enrollments since 1918 and has moved several times to accommodate the growing needs of the students and expanding curricula. By updating and adding courses in economics, psychology, business organization, and small business management, the school continued to grow. Lansdale School of Business offers Carrer programs in Allied Health, Business Administration and Computer Technologies. LSB offers Certificate, Diploma, and Associate in Specialized Business degree programs. Lansdale School of Business is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diploma and associate degrees.
The nearest community college to Lansdale School of Business is Montgomery County Community College (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,451 students | 3.50 Mi340 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell,  PA  19422
(215) 641-6300 3.5010,451
- 1,180 students | 8.10 Mi1140 Virginia Dr
Fort Washington,  PA  19034
(215) 591-5700 8.101,180
- 188 students | 10.00 Mi300 Montgomery Ave
Glenside,  PA  19038
(215) 836-2222 10.00188
- 306 students | 12.90 Mi1001 Eagle Rd
Wayne,  PA  19087
(610) 989-1450 12.90306
- 747 students | 13.30 Mi700 Fox Chase Rd
Jenkintown,  PA  19046
(215) 885-2360 13.30747
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.