Lansdale School of Business
- Lansdale School of Business is a private co-educational institution dedicated to offering practical career education in business to promote the occupational competence, professional awareness, and personal growth of its students. Lansdale School of Business assists students in selecting the career paths best suited to their goals and interests.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lansdale School of Business||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||344 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||173 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||171 students||246 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,600||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Lansdale School of Business was founded April 1, 1918, by Walter E. Wireback and Wilbur M. Frantz. Founded to teach courses which would prepare serviceman to re-enter the job force after military service during World War I, the school offered bookkeeping and secretarial skills classes. Although times have changed, LSB's philosophy has remained the same: to prepare students for the rapidly changing world of business. Lansdale School of Business has experienced increasing enrollments since 1918 and has moved several times to accommodate the growing needs of the students and expanding curricula. By updating and adding courses in economics, psychology, business organization, and small business management, the school continued to grow. Lansdale School of Business offers Carrer programs in Allied Health, Business Administration and Computer Technologies. LSB offers Certificate, Diploma, and Associate in Specialized Business degree programs. Lansdale School of Business is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diploma and associate degrees.
- The nearest community college to Lansdale School of Business is Montgomery County Community College (3.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,805 students | 3.70 Mi340 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell,  PA  19422
- 1,180 students | 8.20 Mi1140 Virginia Dr
Fort Washington,  PA  19034
- 188 students | 10.00 Mi300 Montgomery Ave
Glenside,  PA  19038
- 322 students | 12.90 Mi1001 Eagle Rd
Wayne,  PA  19087
- 858 students | 13.50 Mi700 Fox Chase Rd
Jenkintown,  PA  19046
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.