Lansdale School of Business
- Lansdale School of Business is a private co-educational institution dedicated to offering practical career education in business to promote the occupational competence, professional awareness, and personal growth of its students. Lansdale School of Business assists students in selecting the career paths best suited to their goals and interests.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lansdale School of Business||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||344 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||173 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||171 students||246 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,600||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Lansdale School of Business was founded April 1, 1918, by Walter E. Wireback and Wilbur M. Frantz. Founded to teach courses which would prepare serviceman to re-enter the job force after military service during World War I, the school offered bookkeeping and secretarial skills classes. Although times have changed, LSB's philosophy has remained the same: to prepare students for the rapidly changing world of business. Lansdale School of Business has experienced increasing enrollments since 1918 and has moved several times to accommodate the growing needs of the students and expanding curricula. By updating and adding courses in economics, psychology, business organization, and small business management, the school continued to grow. Lansdale School of Business offers Carrer programs in Allied Health, Business Administration and Computer Technologies. LSB offers Certificate, Diploma, and Associate in Specialized Business degree programs. Lansdale School of Business is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diploma and associate degrees.
- The nearest community college to Lansdale School of Business is Montgomery County Community College (3.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,805 students | 3.70 Mi340 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell,  PA  19422
- 1,180 students | 8.20 Mi1140 Virginia Dr
Fort Washington,  PA  19034
- 188 students | 10.00 Mi300 Montgomery Ave
Glenside,  PA  19038
- 322 students | 12.90 Mi1001 Eagle Rd
Wayne,  PA  19087
- 858 students | 13.50 Mi700 Fox Chase Rd
Jenkintown,  PA  19046
Learn the important role community colleges have take in improving homeland security.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.