ITT Technical Institute-Liverpool (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives, develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and, provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Liverpool||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||215 students||1,701 students|
|# Full-Time Students||175 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||40 students||538 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$35,200|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Liverpool is St Joseph's College of Nursing at St Joseph's Hospital Health Center (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 317 students | 2.20 Mi206 Prospect Ave
Syracuse,  NY  13203
(315) 448-5040 2.20317
- 516 students | 2.40 Mi953 James St
Syracuse,  NY  13203
(315) 472-6603 2.40516
- 345 students | 3.40 Mi765 Irving Ave
Syracuse,  NY  13210
(315) 470-7481 3.40345
- 12,271 students | 5.40 Mi4585 West Seneca Turnpike
Syracuse,  NY  13215
(315) 498-2622 5.4012,271
- 472 students | 8.20 Mi8687 Carling Rd
Liverpool,  NY  13090
(315) 652-6500 8.20472
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.