ITT Technical Institute-Liverpool (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives, develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and, provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 50% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Liverpool||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||85 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Liverpool is St. Joseph's College of Nursing (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 318 students | 2.20 Mi206 Prospect Ave
Syracuse,  NY  13203
(315) 448-5040 2.20318
- 413 students | 2.40 Mi953 James St
Syracuse,  NY  13203
(315) 472-6603 2.40413
- 247 students | 3.40 Mi765 Irving Ave
Syracuse,  NY  13210
(315) 470-7481 3.40247
- 9,834 students | 5.40 Mi4585 West Seneca Turnpike
Syracuse,  NY  13215
(315) 498-2622 5.409,834
- 263 students | 8.20 Mi8687 Carling Rd
Liverpool,  NY  13090
(315) 652-6500 8.20263
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.