ITT Technical Institute-Liverpool (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives, develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and, provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 50% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Liverpool||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||158 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Liverpool is St. Joseph's College of Nursing (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 337 students | 2.20 Mi206 Prospect Ave
Syracuse, NY 13203
(315) 448-5040 2.20337
- 413 students | 2.40 Mi953 James St
Syracuse, NY 13203
(315) 472-6603 2.40413
- 216 students | 3.40 Mi765 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210
(315) 470-7256 3.40216
- 9,449 students | 5.40 Mi4585 West Seneca Turnpike
Syracuse, NY 13215
(315) 498-2622 5.409,449
- 632 students | 8.20 Mi7805 Oswego Rd
Liverpool, NY 13090
(315) 652-6500 8.20632
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.