- Since 1902, Indiana Business College, a post-secondary, proprietary educational institution, has been providing men and women with the skills necessary to attain a career in business, industry, and the public sector.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Harrison College-Muncie||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||236 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||194 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||42 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,800||$29,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For over 100 years, Indiana Business College's number one goal has been to educate students and have them become productively employed. The college has developed an enviable reputation as a dedicated two-year Associate of Applied Science degree granting institution graduating students from job-oriented programs into successful careers. The IBC Muncie campus is a newly constructed building located on the north side of Muncie, directly across from the Muncie/Delaware county airport. Programs offered at the campus includes Accounting (A.A.S. Degree), Accounting Assistant (Diploma), Administrative Assistant (A.A.S. Degree), Business Administration (A.A.S. Degree), Business Administration/Network Technology (A.A.S. Degree), Business and Information Technology (A.A.S. Degree), Computer Network Technician (Certificate), Criminal Justice (A.A.S. Degree), Medical Assistant (A.A.S. Degree), Medical Coding Technology (A.A.S. Degree), Medical Office Assistant (Diploma), Office Assistant (Diploma) andOrganizational Management (A.A.S. Degree). Indiana Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Certificates, Diplomas and Associate of Applied Science Degrees. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions also is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- The nearest community college to Harrison College-Muncie is Ivy Tech Community College-East Central Region (5.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,400 students | 5.40 Mi4301 S Cowan Rd
Muncie,  IN  47302
- 37 students | 15.00 Mi809 S Harrison St
Alexandria,  IN  46001
- 3,588 students | 36.70 Mi2357 Chester Blvd
Richmond,  IN  47374
- 354 students | 41.90 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis,  IN  46256
- 5,265 students | 42.20 Mi1815 E Morgan St
Kokomo,  IN  46901
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.