- Since 1902, Indiana Business College, a post-secondary, proprietary educational institution, has been providing men and women with the skills necessary to attain a career in business, industry, and the public sector.
The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Harrison College-Muncie||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's--Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||97 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For over 100 years, Indiana Business College's number one goal has been to educate students and have them become productively employed. The college has developed an enviable reputation as a dedicated two-year Associate of Applied Science degree granting institution graduating students from job-oriented programs into successful careers. The IBC Muncie campus is a newly constructed building located on the north side of Muncie, directly across from the Muncie/Delaware county airport. Programs offered at the campus includes Accounting (A.A.S. Degree), Accounting Assistant (Diploma), Administrative Assistant (A.A.S. Degree), Business Administration (A.A.S. Degree), Business Administration/Network Technology (A.A.S. Degree), Business and Information Technology (A.A.S. Degree), Computer Network Technician (Certificate), Criminal Justice (A.A.S. Degree), Medical Assistant (A.A.S. Degree), Medical Coding Technology (A.A.S. Degree), Medical Office Assistant (Diploma), Office Assistant (Diploma) andOrganizational Management (A.A.S. Degree). Indiana Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Certificates, Diplomas and Associate of Applied Science Degrees. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions also is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The nearest community college to Harrison College-Muncie is Ivy Tech Community College-East Central Region (5.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,400 students | 5.50 Mi4301 S Cowan Rd
Muncie, IN 47302
(765) 289-2291 5.5012,400
- 3,588 students | 36.90 Mi2357 Chester Blvd
Richmond, IN 47374
(765) 966-2656 36.903,588
- 327 students | 41.90 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis, IN 46256
(317) 813-2300 41.90327
- 529 students | 42.20 Mi6612 E 75th St Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(317) 845-0100 42.20529
- 5,265 students | 42.30 Mi1815 E Morgan St
Kokomo, IN 46901
(765) 459-0561 42.305,265
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.