- Since 1902, Indiana Business College, a post-secondary, proprietary educational institution, has been providing men and women with the skills necessary to attain a career in business, industry, and the public sector.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Harrison College-Muncie||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||236 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||194 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||42 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,800||$29,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For over 100 years, Indiana Business College's number one goal has been to educate students and have them become productively employed. The college has developed an enviable reputation as a dedicated two-year Associate of Applied Science degree granting institution graduating students from job-oriented programs into successful careers. The IBC Muncie campus is a newly constructed building located on the north side of Muncie, directly across from the Muncie/Delaware county airport. Programs offered at the campus includes Accounting (A.A.S. Degree), Accounting Assistant (Diploma), Administrative Assistant (A.A.S. Degree), Business Administration (A.A.S. Degree), Business Administration/Network Technology (A.A.S. Degree), Business and Information Technology (A.A.S. Degree), Computer Network Technician (Certificate), Criminal Justice (A.A.S. Degree), Medical Assistant (A.A.S. Degree), Medical Coding Technology (A.A.S. Degree), Medical Office Assistant (Diploma), Office Assistant (Diploma) andOrganizational Management (A.A.S. Degree). Indiana Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Certificates, Diplomas and Associate of Applied Science Degrees. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions also is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- The nearest community college to Harrison College-Muncie is Ivy Tech Community College-East Central Region (5.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,400 students | 5.50 Mi4301 S Cowan Rd
Muncie,  IN  47302
(765) 289-2291 5.5012,400
- 37 students | 15.00 Mi809 S Harrison St
Alexandria,  IN  46001
(765) 724-9152 15.0037
- 3,588 students | 36.90 Mi2357 Chester Blvd
Richmond,  IN  47374
(765) 966-2656 36.903,588
- 354 students | 41.90 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis,  IN  46256
(317) 813-2300 41.90354
- 529 students | 42.20 Mi6612 E 75th St Suite 300
Indianapolis,  IN  46250
(317) 845-0100 42.20529
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.