Ivy Tech Community College-Kokomo
- As a statewide, open-access, community college, Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana provides residents of Indiana with professional, technical, transfer, and lifelong education for successful careers, personal development, and citizenship. Through its affordable, quality educational programs and services, the College strengthens Indiana 's economy and enhances its cultural development.
- The teacher population of 171 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Kokomo||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||171 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,265 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,566 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,699 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,100||$29,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ivy Tech is a statewide open-admissions community college that has grown into the second-largest post-secondary institution in Indiana. Our programs lead to two-year associate's degrees and one-year technical certificates. With 23 campuses and low tuition, Ivy Tech is both convenient and affordable. Each year, Ivy Tech partners with four-year colleges and universities to add new transfer opportunities for our students. More and more Ivy Tech graduates are building on their associate's degrees and continuing to the bachelor's level. At Ivy Tech, education is something that doesn't end with the completion of a degree. It is something that benefits you throughout your life. Ivy Tech's Continuing Education classes will expand your world and delight your mind. Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana is accredited by Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Kokomo is Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics (28.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 37 students | 28.70 Mi809 S Harrison St
Alexandria,  IN  46001
- 297 students | 37.80 Mi4705 Meijer Court
Lafayette,  IN  47905
- 6,932 students | 39.40 Mi3101 South Creasy Ln
Lafayette,  IN  47905
- 236 students | 42.20 Mi411 W Riggin Rd
Muncie,  IN  47303
- 529 students | 42.60 Mi6612 E 75th St Suite 300
Indianapolis,  IN  46250
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.