Ivy Tech Community College-Kokomo
- As a statewide, open-access, community college, Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana provides residents of Indiana with professional, technical, transfer, and lifelong education for successful careers, personal development, and citizenship. Through its affordable, quality educational programs and services, the College strengthens Indiana 's economy and enhances its cultural development.
The teacher population of 171 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Kokomo||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's--Public Rural-serving Medium||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||171 staff||97 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ivy Tech is a statewide open-admissions community college that has grown into the second-largest post-secondary institution in Indiana. Our programs lead to two-year associate's degrees and one-year technical certificates. With 23 campuses and low tuition, Ivy Tech is both convenient and affordable. Each year, Ivy Tech partners with four-year colleges and universities to add new transfer opportunities for our students. More and more Ivy Tech graduates are building on their associate's degrees and continuing to the bachelor's level. At Ivy Tech, education is something that doesn't end with the completion of a degree. It is something that benefits you throughout your life. Ivy Tech's Continuing Education classes will expand your world and delight your mind. Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana is accredited by Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Kokomo is Harrison College-Lafayette (37.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 297 students | 37.70 Mi4705 Meijer Court
Lafayette, IN 47905
(765) 447-9550 37.70297
- 6,932 students | 39.40 Mi3101 South Creasy Ln
Lafayette, IN 47905
(765) 269-5000 39.406,932
- 299 students | 40.70 Mi3600 Woodview Trace, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46268
(317) 810-8100 40.70299
- 236 students | 42.30 Mi411 W Riggin Rd
Muncie, IN 47303
(765) 288-8681 42.30236
- 529 students | 42.50 Mi6612 E 75th St Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(317) 845-0100 42.50529
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.