- Ivy Tech Community College East Central Region serves students in seven counties, including: Delaware, Madison, Grant, Henry, Jay, Blackford and Randolph.
- Ivy Tech Community College is the state's largest public postsecondary institution and the nation's largest singly accredited statewide community college system. Ivy Tech has campuses throughout Indiana. It serves as the state's engine of workforce development, offering affordable degree programs and training that are aligned with the needs of its community along with courses and programs that transfer to other colleges and universities in Indiana. It is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Ivy Tech Community College-East Central Region serves 12,400 students
Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the state average of 58%.
- Enrollment: 12,400 students
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Ivy Tech Community College-East Central Region
(IN) Community College Avg.
Associate's--Public Rural-serving Large
Less than 2 yrs
Less than 2 years (below associate)
The student population of Ivy Tech Community College-East Central Region has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The Ivy Tech Community College-East Central Region diversity score of 0.00 is less than the state average of 0.62. The school's diversity has declined by 100% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years) (Year 2010)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years) (Year 2010)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)
Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
Student Government, Student Life
Student Government, Student Life
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The East Central Region offers program areas of study in eight academic schools:
- School of Business
- School of Computing and Informatics
- School of Education
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Public & Social Services
- School of Technology
- Anderson Campus
- 814 East 60th Street
- 104 West 53rd Street
- Henry County Campus State Road 3 in New Castle
- Marion Campus South Commerce Drive
- Muncie Campus South Cowan Road
- John & Janice Fisher Building (downtown)
- Patterson Building (downtown)
- Hinds Career Center - Extended Learning Site Elwood, IN
- John Jay Center for Learning - Extended Learning Site Portland, IN
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Ivy Tech Community College-East Central Region often compared to?
Ivy Tech Community College-East Central Regionis often viewed alongside schools like Ivy Tech Community College by visitors of our site.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.
Careers: Culinary Training
Learn about highly acclaimed culinary programs at community colleges.