Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond
- As a statewide, open-access, community college, Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana provides residents of Indiana with professional, technical, transfer, and lifelong education for successful careers, personal development, and citizenship. Through its affordable, quality educational programs and services, the College strengthens Indiana's economy and enhances its cultural development.
- The teacher population of 97 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||97 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,588 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,539 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,049 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,300||$29,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ivy Tech Community College programs lead to two-year associate's degrees and one-year technical certificates. With 23 campuses and low tuition, Ivy Tech is both convenient and affordable.As Indiana's comprehensive community college, we provide Hoosiers with the professional, technical, and transfer education necessary for successful careers and personal development. In short, we prepare our students for success in the workplace and in life. The success of our students strengthens Indiana's economy and the quality-of-life for all Hoosiers.Whether you are looking for traditional classroom instruction or courses taught over the Internet, a two-year transfer degree or specific training for career advancement, we can provide you with credit or noncredit programs that are high-quality, affordable and tailored to help you meet your educational and career goals. Enrolling at Ivy Tech could be just the step that you need for a promotion at your current job or a better-paying, more-satisfying career.
- The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond is Ivy Tech Community College-East Central Region (33.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,400 students | 33.90 Mi4301 S Cowan Rd
Muncie,  IN  47302
- 236 students | 36.70 Mi411 W Riggin Rd
Muncie,  IN  47303
- 317 students | 36.80 Mi2800 East River Road
Dayton,  OH  45439
- 2,062 students | 36.80 Mi4200 E University Blvd
Middletown,  OH  45042
- 206 students | 36.80 Mi865 W Market St
Troy,  OH  45373
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.