Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond
Tel: (765) 966-2656
- As a statewide, open-access, community college, Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana provides residents of Indiana with professional, technical, transfer, and lifelong education for successful careers, personal development, and citizenship. Through its affordable, quality educational programs and services, the College strengthens Indiana's economy and enhances its cultural development.
The teacher population of 97 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's--Public Rural-serving Medium||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||97 staff||97 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ivy Tech Community College programs lead to two-year associate's degrees and one-year technical certificates. With 23 campuses and low tuition, Ivy Tech is both convenient and affordable.As Indiana's comprehensive community college, we provide Hoosiers with the professional, technical, and transfer education necessary for successful careers and personal development. In short, we prepare our students for success in the workplace and in life. The success of our students strengthens Indiana's economy and the quality-of-life for all Hoosiers.Whether you are looking for traditional classroom instruction or courses taught over the Internet, a two-year transfer degree or specific training for career advancement, we can provide you with credit or noncredit programs that are high-quality, affordable and tailored to help you meet your educational and career goals. Enrolling at Ivy Tech could be just the step that you need for a promotion at your current job or a better-paying, more-satisfying career.
The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond is Ivy Tech Community College-East Central Region (34.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,400 students | 34.20 Mi4301 S Cowan Rd
Muncie, IN 47302
(765) 289-2291 34.2012,400
- 1,831 students | 36.60 Mi4200 E University Blvd
Middletown, OH 45042
(513) 727-3200 36.601,831
- 56 students | 36.60 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton, OH 45420
(614) 212-2800 36.6056
- 18,576 students | 36.80 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton, OH 45402
(937) 512-3000 36.8018,576
- 236 students | 36.90 Mi411 W Riggin Rd
Muncie, IN 47303
(765) 288-8681 36.90236
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.