Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond
- As a statewide, open-access, community college, Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana provides residents of Indiana with professional, technical, transfer, and lifelong education for successful careers, personal development, and citizenship. Through its affordable, quality educational programs and services, the College strengthens Indiana's economy and enhances its cultural development.
- The teacher population of 97 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||97 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,588 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,539 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,049 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,300||$29,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ivy Tech Community College programs lead to two-year associate's degrees and one-year technical certificates. With 23 campuses and low tuition, Ivy Tech is both convenient and affordable.As Indiana's comprehensive community college, we provide Hoosiers with the professional, technical, and transfer education necessary for successful careers and personal development. In short, we prepare our students for success in the workplace and in life. The success of our students strengthens Indiana's economy and the quality-of-life for all Hoosiers.Whether you are looking for traditional classroom instruction or courses taught over the Internet, a two-year transfer degree or specific training for career advancement, we can provide you with credit or noncredit programs that are high-quality, affordable and tailored to help you meet your educational and career goals. Enrolling at Ivy Tech could be just the step that you need for a promotion at your current job or a better-paying, more-satisfying career.
- The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond is Ivy Tech Community College-East Central Region (34.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,400 students | 34.20 Mi4301 S Cowan Rd
Muncie,  IN  47302
- 2,062 students | 36.60 Mi4200 E University Blvd
Middletown,  OH  45042
- 56 students | 36.60 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 19,093 students | 36.80 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
- 236 students | 36.90 Mi411 W Riggin Rd
Muncie,  IN  47303
A career in healthcare is rewarding, recession-proof, and financially lucrative. Consider the 10 hottest healthcare careers today that can be started right from community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.