Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond
Tel: (765) 966-2656
- As a statewide, open-access, community college, Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana provides residents of Indiana with professional, technical, transfer, and lifelong education for successful careers, personal development, and citizenship. Through its affordable, quality educational programs and services, the College strengthens Indiana's economy and enhances its cultural development.
The teacher population of 97 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's--Public Rural-serving Medium||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||97 staff||119 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ivy Tech Community College programs lead to two-year associate's degrees and one-year technical certificates. With 23 campuses and low tuition, Ivy Tech is both convenient and affordable.As Indiana's comprehensive community college, we provide Hoosiers with the professional, technical, and transfer education necessary for successful careers and personal development. In short, we prepare our students for success in the workplace and in life. The success of our students strengthens Indiana's economy and the quality-of-life for all Hoosiers.Whether you are looking for traditional classroom instruction or courses taught over the Internet, a two-year transfer degree or specific training for career advancement, we can provide you with credit or noncredit programs that are high-quality, affordable and tailored to help you meet your educational and career goals. Enrolling at Ivy Tech could be just the step that you need for a promotion at your current job or a better-paying, more-satisfying career.
The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond is Ivy Tech Community College-East Central Region (34.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,400 students | 34.20 Mi4301 S Cowan Rd
Muncie, IN 47302
(765) 289-2291 34.2012,400
- 1,842 students | 36.60 Mi4200 E University Blvd
Middletown, OH 45042
(513) 727-3200 36.601,842
- 56 students | 36.60 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton, OH 45420
(614) 212-2800 36.6056
- 18,794 students | 36.80 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton, OH 45402
(937) 512-3000 36.8018,794
- 2,540 students | 37.80 Mi1601 University Blvd
Hamilton, OH 45011
(513) 785-3000 37.802,540
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.