Halifax Community College
- Halifax Community College is a public, two-year educational institution with an open-door admissions policy. The purpose of the College is to improve the quality of life and the educational and economic base of the service area. The College prepares adults for the workforce through certificate, diploma and associate degree programs as well as life-long learning opportunities. The College strives to meet the needs of the student population, business community, area industries, and public agencies by providing low-cost, geographically accessible education at convenient times.
- Enrollment: 1,087 students
- In-state tuition: $2,426
- Out-state tuition: $8,570
- Student:teacher ratio: 6:1
- Minority enrollment: 64%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Halifax Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate degree.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Halifax Community College cost?
Halifax Community College's tuition is approximately $2,426 for In-State students and $8,570 for Out-State students.