Paul D Camp Community College
- Paul D Camp Community College (PDCCC) serves the cities of Franklin and Suffolk and the counties of Isle of Wight and Southampton. PDCCC offers small classes, individual attention, high academic standards and a commitment to your success. Caring, knowledgeable faculty members and counselors are here to encourage you to learn and take important steps to a better future for you, your family and our community. We also provide a wide array of workforce services and courses to help you advance. Career planning and placement assistance are readily available in partnership with the Opportunity Inc. One-Stop Workforce Center located in our Franklin Campus Workforce Development Center. PDCCC administrators and staff offer their expertise, skills and experience to their daily responsibilities and activities.
The teacher population of 51 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Paul D Camp Community College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Transfer-High Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||51 staff||69 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Paul D. Camp Community College provides diverse educational and workforce learning opportunities that enhance the quality of life for students and citizens. Paul D. Camp Community College is an equal opportunity affirmative action institution of higher learning serving the cities of Franklin and Suffolk and the counties of Southampton and Isle of Wight in southeastern Virginia. The College is a member of the Virginia Community College System. The College offers occupational/technical programs, provides curricula in university parallel programs that facilitates transfer to senior institutions, provides a developmental studies program, enables students to strengthen general skills, conceptual abilities, and values needed to function competently in the community, workplace and diverse world, expand workforce training, expands partnerships for the development, growth and renewal of the service region and provides adequate personnel, financial resources, facilities and technology to support its programs and services.
The nearest community college to Paul D Camp Community College is Roanoke-Chowan Community College (24.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 900 students | 24.70 Mi109 Community College Rd
Ahoskie, NC 27910
(252) 862-1200 24.70900
- 20,941 students | 38.00 Mi121 College Place
Norfolk, VA 23510
(757) 822-1122 38.0020,941
- 7,685 students | 39.40 Mi99 Thomas Nelson Drive
Hampton, VA 23666
(757) 825-2700 39.407,685
- 333 students | 39.60 Mi4410 East Claiborne Square, Suite 233
Hampton, VA 23666
(757) 896-6001 39.60333
- 126 students | 39.80 Mi616 Denbigh Blvd
Newport News, VA 23608
(757) 874-2121 39.80126
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.