Grays Harbor College
- Grays Harbor College is a student-centered institution that inspires academic achievement,prepares an excellent workforce, and fosters personal growth by providing outstanding education and cultural opportunities for improving lives in a global community.
- The teacher population of 85 teachers has declined by 25% over five years.
|Grays Harbor College||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||85 staff||145 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,006 students||4,463 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,351 students||2,353 students|
|# Part-Time Students||655 students||2,110 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$36,200|
- Grays Harbor College, a community college, was conceived in 1929 by a group of Aberdeen citizens under the leadership of Mr. W. O. McCaw and on August 7, 1930, was incorporated under the laws of the state of Washington. The college operated as a private institution from 1930 to 1945. In 1945, the Aberdeen School District assumed control of the college and provided much needed financial stability. Since that time Grays Harbor College has continued to serve the men and women of this area, offering them academic, professional and technical courses at a low cost and giving them the opportunity to live at home. Located on a picturesque 120-acre site overlooking the town of Aberdeen and its seaport on the edge of the Pacific Ocean, Grays Harbor College offers a beautiful setting and challenging programs for learners of all ages and interests. Our two-year community college- one of 34 in the Washington State system, is committed to being the premier choice for excellence in education, training, and services, responsive to the diverse needs of our communities. The college offers Adult Basic Education, English as a Second Language, GED and Four-Year degree programs. Grays Harbor College is accredited as a community college by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. College-level credits earned by students at Grays Harbor College are accepted by colleges and universities throughout the United States.
- The nearest community college to Grays Harbor College is South Puget Sound Community College (41.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,881 students | 41.50 Mi2011 Mottman Rd SW
Olympia,  WA  98512
- 3,317 students | 43.00 Mi600 Centralia College Blvd.
Centralia,  WA  98531
- 857 students | 53.20 Mi1651 Lexington Avenue
Astoria,  OR  97103
- 5,927 students | 59.80 Mi9401 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood,  WA  98498
- 3,682 students | 63.30 Mi4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW
Lakewood,  WA  98499