Centralia College serves 2,314 students (63% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is lower than the state community college average of 11:1.
Minority enrollment is 29% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the state average of 50%.
- Enrollment: 2,314 students
- In-state tuition: $3,858
- Out-state tuition: $4,272
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 29%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 279 teachers has grown by 232% over five years.
(WA) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
Four or more years
The student population of Centralia College has declined by 25% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five years.
The Centralia College diversity score of 0.46 is less than the state average of 0.71. The school's diversity has declined by 10% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $3,858 is less than the state average of $4,105. The in-state tuition has declined by 11% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $4,272 is less than the state average of $7,359. The out-state tuition has declined by 10% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Centralia College is the oldest continuously operating community college in the state of Washington. Founded in 1925, the College has a rich heritage of professional, technical, transfer, and basic skills programs serving the community. Centralia College is a small, rural, safe, comprehensive community college that offers many of the experiences of college life found at larger institutions. We have numerous student activities including clubs, student programs, athletics, theater productions, and dances. The college offersAssociate in Arts (AA), Associate in Liberal Arts (ALA), Associate In Science (AS), Associate in Applied Science-Transfer (AAS-T), Associate in Technical Arts (ATA) and Associate in General Studies (AGS) degrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Centralia College cost?
Centralia College's tuition is approximately $3,858 for In-State students and $4,272 for Out-State students.
What is Centralia College's ranking?
Centralia College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Washington for: Least expensive tuition.
Simple Mistakes Cost Community College Students Millions
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.