- Enrollment: 2,314 students
- In-state tuition: $3,858
- Out-state tuition: $4,272
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 28%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Centralia College is the oldest continuously operating community college in the state of Washington. Founded in 1925, the College has a rich heritage of professional, technical, transfer, and basic skills programs serving the community. Centralia College is a small, rural, safe, comprehensive community college that offers many of the experiences of college life found at larger institutions. We have numerous student activities including clubs, student programs, athletics, theater productions, and dances. The college offersAssociate in Arts (AA), Associate in Liberal Arts (ALA), Associate In Science (AS), Associate in Applied Science-Transfer (AAS-T), Associate in Technical Arts (ATA) and Associate in General Studies (AGS) degrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Centralia College cost?
Centralia College's tuition is approximately $3,858 for In-State students and $4,272 for Out-State students.
What is Centralia College's ranking?
Centralia College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Washington for: Least expensive tuition.