- The mission of Clatsop Community College is to provide high quality learning opportunities for individuals in Clatsop County and beyond, and to lead in meeting the changing needs of our community.
- Enrollment: 754 students
- In-state tuition: $4,014
- Out-state tuition: $7,578
- Student:teacher ratio: 6:1
- Minority enrollment: 25%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Clatsop Community College is a public, two-year institution serving northwest Oregon and southwest Washington since 1958. It has grown to an enrollment of over 7,000 students. Instruction and training in liberal arts and sciences, professional technical fields, continuing education, developmental education, and general education are offered. Located at the mouth of the Columbia River in historic Astoria, the College enjoys the mild climate that has helped make the Oregon coast famous for its lush, green beauty and rugged, undeveloped shoreline. Its high-quality, low-cost education serves a district that covers all of Clatsop County and part of Columbia County in Oregon, and Pacific and Wahkiakum Counties in Washington. In addition to the main campus facilities, the College has a performing arts center and waterfront Marine and Integrated Manufacturing Technology training facilities. The South County Center in Seaside serves south Clatsop County including the cities of Seaside, Gearhart, and Cannon Beach. Other communities which the College serves include Warrenton, Knappa, Clatskanie, Rainier, and Westport, as well as Long Beach, Ilwaco, Seaview, and Naselle in Washington. The degree offered by Clatsop Community College includes Associate of Arts - Oregon Transfer Degree, Associate of Science - Oregon Transfer Degree in Business, Associate of General Studies, Associate of Applied Science Degrees. The college also offers Applied Science Certificate Programs. Clatsop Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Clatsop Community College cost?
View the Clatsop Community College yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
- Event Date
- Payment Due/Last Day to Drop a Course October 02, 2023 (Monday)
- Last Day to Change to an Audit/Credit for Withdraw November 13, 2023 (Monday)
- Payment Due/Last Day to Drop a Course January 16, 2024 (Tuesday)
- Last Day to Change to an Audit/Credit or Withdraw February 20, 2024 (Tuesday)
- Last Day to Add/Drop a Course Avoid Late Fee April 08, 2024 (Monday)