Clatsop Community College
Tel: (503) 325-0910
- The mission of Clatsop Community College is to provide high quality learning opportunities for individuals in Clatsop County and beyond, and to lead in meeting the changing needs of our community.
The teacher population of 53 teachers has declined by 33% over five years.
|Clatsop Community College||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||53 staff||108 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Clatsop Community College is a public, two-year institution serving northwest Oregon and southwest Washington since 1958. It has grown to an enrollment of over 7,000 students. Instruction and training in liberal arts and sciences, professional technical fields, continuing education, developmental education, and general education are offered. Located at the mouth of the Columbia River in historic Astoria, the College enjoys the mild climate that has helped make the Oregon coast famous for its lush, green beauty and rugged, undeveloped shoreline. Its high-quality, low-cost education serves a district that covers all of Clatsop County and part of Columbia County in Oregon, and Pacific and Wahkiakum Counties in Washington. In addition to the main campus facilities, the College has a performing arts center and waterfront Marine and Integrated Manufacturing Technology training facilities. The South County Center in Seaside serves south Clatsop County including the cities of Seaside, Gearhart, and Cannon Beach. Other communities which the College serves include Warrenton, Knappa, Clatskanie, Rainier, and Westport, as well as Long Beach, Ilwaco, Seaview, and Naselle in Washington. The degree offered by Clatsop Community College includes Associate of Arts - Oregon Transfer Degree, Associate of Science - Oregon Transfer Degree in Business, Associate of General Studies, Associate of Applied Science Degrees. The college also offers Applied Science Certificate Programs. Clatsop Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
The nearest community college to Clatsop Community College is Lower Columbia College (42.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,819 students | 42.50 Mi1600 Maple Street
Longview, WA 98632
(360) 442-2311 42.502,819
- 445 students | 50.20 Mi4301 Third St.
Tillamook, OR 97141
(503) 842-8222 50.20445
- 1,868 students | 53.40 Mi1620 Edward P Smith Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360) 532-9020 53.401,868
- 3,167 students | 55.20 Mi600 Centralia College Blvd.
Centralia, WA 98531
(360) 736-9391 55.203,167
- 9,878 students | 67.90 Mi1933 Fort Vancouver Way
Vancouver, WA 98663
(360) 992-2000 67.909,878
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.