Tel: (763) 535-3000
- Students are often surprised at what they find at Herzing University: An individualized approach to exploring their career choice in gaining admission to the University; small classes where instructors and staff know their names; demanding and confidence-building coursework; and people that truly care about their success. It probably comes as no surprise that Herzing students build strong and lasting bonds with their teachers and fellow classmates by the end of their programs at Herzing. Located in the northwest suburbs of the Twin Cities, the Minneapolis Campus has prepared students for dynamic careers in technology, business and the growing field of healthcare. Year in and year out, our graduates have exceeded the expectations of employers in the area and throughout the U.S. Our focused degree programs concentrate on skills necessary to succeed every day in the fields of technology, business, and healthcare.
Herzing University-Minneapolis places among the top 20% of community colleges in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 76% over five years.
|Herzing University-Minneapolis||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||44 staff||56 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Herzing University-Minneapolis is Herzing University Minneapolis (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 328 students | 0.00 Mi435 Ford Road St. Louis Park
Minnesota,  MN  55426
(763) 535-3000 0.00328
- 130 students | 5.00 Mi1455 County Rd 101 North
Minneapolis,  MN  55447
(763) 476-2000 5.00130
- 1,070 students | 5.60 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
(612) 374-5800 5.601,070
- 9,237 students | 5.90 Mi1501 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
(612) 659-6000 5.909,237
- 164 students | 6.50 MiIDS Center, 80 South 8th Street, Suite 51
Minneapolis,  MN  55402
(612) 455-3000 6.50164
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.