- Students are often surprised at what they find at Herzing University: An individualized approach to exploring their career choice in gaining admission to the University; small classes where instructors and staff know their names; demanding and confidence-building coursework; and people that truly care about their success. It probably comes as no surprise that Herzing students build strong and lasting bonds with their teachers and fellow classmates by the end of their programs at Herzing. Located in the northwest suburbs of the Twin Cities, the Minneapolis Campus has prepared students for dynamic careers in technology, business and the growing field of healthcare. Year in and year out, our graduates have exceeded the expectations of employers in the area and throughout the U.S. Our focused degree programs concentrate on skills necessary to succeed every day in the fields of technology, business, and healthcare.
Herzing University-Minneapolis places among the top 20% of community colleges in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 32% over five years.
|Herzing University-Minneapolis||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||33 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||375 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||206 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||169 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,100||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Herzing University-Minneapolis is Herzing University Minneapolis (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 328 students | 0.00 Mi5700 West Broadway
Minneapolis,  MN  55428
- 7,409 students | 3.20 Mi9000 Brooklyn Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55445
- 7,384 students | 3.40 Mi7411 85th Ave N
Minneapolis,  MN  55445
- 243 students | 6.70 Mi300 North 1st Ave, Suite 500
Minneapolis,  MN  55401
- 1,070 students | 6.80 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.