- Students are often surprised at what they find at Herzing University: An individualized approach to exploring their career choice in gaining admission to the University; small classes where instructors and staff know their names; demanding and confidence-building coursework; and people that truly care about their success. It probably comes as no surprise that Herzing students build strong and lasting bonds with their teachers and fellow classmates by the end of their programs at Herzing. Located in the northwest suburbs of the Twin Cities, the Minneapolis Campus has prepared students for dynamic careers in technology, business and the growing field of healthcare. Year in and year out, our graduates have exceeded the expectations of employers in the area and throughout the U.S. Our focused degree programs concentrate on skills necessary to succeed every day in the fields of technology, business, and healthcare.
Herzing University-Minneapolis places among the top 20% of community colleges in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 44% over five years.
|Herzing University-Minneapolis||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||438 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||206 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||169 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,100||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Herzing University-Minneapolis is Herzing University Minneapolis (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 328 students | 0.00 Mi435 Ford Road St. Louis Park
Minnesota,  MN  55426
- 7,409 students | 3.20 Mi9000 Brooklyn Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55445
- 7,384 students | 3.40 Mi7411 85th Ave N
Minneapolis,  MN  55445
- 243 students | 6.70 Mi300 North 1st Ave, Suite 500
Minneapolis,  MN  55401
- 1,070 students | 6.80 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.