- Students are often surprised at what they find at Herzing University: An individualized approach to exploring their career choice in gaining admission to the University; small classes where instructors and staff know their names; demanding and confidence-building coursework; and people that truly care about their success. It probably comes as no surprise that Herzing students build strong and lasting bonds with their teachers and fellow classmates by the end of their programs at Herzing. Located in the northwest suburbs of the Twin Cities, the Minneapolis Campus has prepared students for dynamic careers in technology, business and the growing field of healthcare. Year in and year out, our graduates have exceeded the expectations of employers in the area and throughout the U.S. Our focused degree programs concentrate on skills necessary to succeed every day in the fields of technology, business, and healthcare.
- Herzing University joined forces with two Minneapolis schools to form the Herzing University Minneapolis campus. The Minneapolis Drafting School Division was acquired in 2000, after nearly 40 years of serving the Minneapolis area. In 2002, the Lakeland Medical Dental Academy became a part of the Herzing University School system, making it what it is today. Herzing University offers programs in business, design, public safety, technology, and healthcare. The drafting and design program has gained a reputation for producing some of the top drafters in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
- Enrollment: 626 students
- In-state tuition: $14,200
- Out-state tuition: $14,200
- Acceptance Rate: 92%
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 51%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Herzing University-Minneapolis ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Herzing University operates according to its motto: Career-focused, convenient, and caring. They are a university committed to giving their students convenient education options so they are able to get a quality degree without sacrificing in other areas of their lives. They put their students first by offering one-on-one guidance throughout their time at the university and career guidance after they graduate. Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Herzing University-Minneapolis cost?
Herzing University-Minneapolis's tuition is approximately $14,200 for In-State students and $14,200 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Herzing University-Minneapolis?
The acceptance rate of Herzing University-Minneapolis is 92%, which is higher than the state average of 91%.
What is Herzing University-Minneapolis's ranking?
Herzing University-Minneapolis ranks among the top 20% of community college in Minnesota for: Diversity in US community colleges, Average community college minority breakdown, Percent of students receiving financial aid and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).