- Students are often surprised at what they find at Herzing University: An individualized approach to exploring their career choice in gaining admission to the University; small classes where instructors and staff know their names; demanding and confidence-building coursework; and people that truly care about their success. It probably comes as no surprise that Herzing students build strong and lasting bonds with their teachers and fellow classmates by the end of their programs at Herzing. Located in the northwest suburbs of the Twin Cities, the Minneapolis Campus has prepared students for dynamic careers in technology, business and the growing field of healthcare. Year in and year out, our graduates have exceeded the expectations of employers in the area and throughout the U.S. Our focused degree programs concentrate on skills necessary to succeed every day in the fields of technology, business, and healthcare.
Herzing University-Minneapolis places among the top 20% of community colleges in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 44% over five years.
|Herzing University-Minneapolis||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||438 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||206 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||169 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,100||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Herzing University-Minneapolis is Herzing University Minneapolis (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 328 students | 0.00 Mi435 Ford Road St. Louis Park
Minnesota,  MN  55426
- 130 students | 5.00 Mi1455 County Rd 101 North
Minneapolis,  MN  55447
- 1,070 students | 5.60 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
- 9,237 students | 5.90 Mi1501 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
- 164 students | 6.50 MiIDS Center, 80 South 8th Street, Suite 51
Minneapolis,  MN  55402
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.