Passaic County Community College
- The Mission of Passaic County Community College is to provide academic, cultural, and technological resources and experiences to the residents of Passaic County. Through education, we seek to help bring about more satisfying and productive personal lives, stronger community leadership, and a strengthened economic base.
- The teacher population of 242 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Passaic County Community College||(NJ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||242 staff||234 staff|
|Total Enrollment||8,968 students||7,040 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,412 students||3,412 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5,556 students||3,628 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,200||$36,100|
- Passaic County Community College is a publicly supported two-year college offering associate in arts and associate in science degree programs that lead to transfer to four-year colleges. Offering associate in applied science degrees and certificates in career specializations, the College provides more than forty degree and certificate programs to over 7,000 students. Student activities, cultural programming, and intercollegiate athletics provide students with a variety of extracurricular experiences. PCCC's main campus is located in the lower portion of Passaic County, New Jersey, in the heart of one of the nation's historic industrial cities, Paterson. The campus serves an extremely diverse population. The central campus buildings include Academic Hall, Founders' Hall, Hamilton Hall, and the newly refurbished Hamilton Club building. Academic Hall contains classrooms, computer and science laboratories, and the Academic Resource Center; it is connected to Founders' Hall by a passageway that crosses over College Boulevard. Founders' Hall contains many administrative offices, gymnasium, and theater. The College has recently added a child-care center, expanded its library facilities, electronic and multimedia classrooms greatly enhanced our Paterson campus. The historic “Hamilton Club” building is newly renovated for use as a conference center, and the Wanaque Academic Center provides an outstanding setting for the delivery of academic programs. PCCC is now one of the most technologically advanced campuses in the region. Today, PCCC enrolls over 7000 students a year in over 40 associate degree, certificate, and diploma programs plus an extensive program of English as a Second Language, continuing education, and customized training. At PCCC, you will enter a learning environment that is intimate and nurturing, where small class size encourages meaningful dialogue with instructors and where friendships develop and grow. The college is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Passaic County Community College is Berkeley College-Woodland Park (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,659 students | 1.30 Mi44 Rifle Camp Rd
Little Falls,  NJ  07424
- 15,651 students | 4.80 Mi400 Paramus Rd
Paramus,  NJ  07652
- n/a students | 8.80 Mi251 Washington Ave.
Belleville,  NJ  07109
- 710 students | 10.00 Mi10 South Franklin Turnpike
Ramsey,  NJ  07446
- 478 students | 12.30 Mi60 Park Place, Suite 701
Newark,  NJ  07102