Coastal Alabama Community College
- Faulkner State Community College has an open-door admissions policy and is committed to the professional and cultural growth of each student without regard to race, color, gender, disability, religion, creed, national origin, or age. The College strives to provide an educational environment that promotes development and learning through a wide variety of educational programs and instructional strategies, adequate and comfortable facilities, a caring and well-qualified staff, flexible scheduling, and convenient locations. This effort is based upon the economic and social needs of the College service area.
Coastal Alabama Community College ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
|Coastal Alabama Community College||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||126 staff||75 staff|
- Faulkner State Community College, a public two-year institution located in Baldwin County in southwest Alabama, has three campuses located in Bay Minette, Gulf Shores, and Fairhope.
- The Bay Minette campus is the administrative campus. The College which was one of the 13 original two-year colleges created by an act of the Alabama Legislature in 1963 is under the authority of the State Board of Education.
- Faulkner State is a member of the Alabama College System which is composed of the thirty-one public two year colleges and the one upper division college.
- Faulkner State Community College offers some courses over the Internet each semester. Internet classes are designated as such in the class schedules. You are encouraged to complete an Internet class orientation prior to the beginning of your first Internet class.
- The College is dedicated to the total development of the individual and provides many opportunities for student participation.
- Students bring to the campus a variety of interests as members of the academic community. They are encouraged to continue their interests in various campus clubs and organizations and to form new associations.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,860 students | 19.80 Mi351 North Broad Street
Mobile, AL 36603
(251) 405-7000 19.802,860
- 313 students | 25.10 Mi828 Downtowner Loop W
Mobile, AL 36609
(251) 343-8200 25.10313
- 322 students | 27.90 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile, AL 36608
(251) 344-1203 27.90322
- 9,773 students | 43.00 Mi1000 College Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32504
(850) 484-1000 43.009,773
- 1,086 students | 44.50 Mi220 Alco Dr
Brewton, AL 36426
(251) 867-4832 44.501,086