Remington College-Mobile Campus
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (251) 343-8200
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Mobile Campus||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Four-Year: Other Technology-Related Schools||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||39 staff||153 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. All Remington College campuses are nationally accredited. Remington College is a small school. There are no 500-student lecture halls here. Classes are small; in most cases fewer than 25 students per class, sometimes more, but more often, less. This makes it possible for our instructors to give more attention to each student. Remington College campuses provide laptop computers to students for some Associate degree programs. Laptop computers are not provided in all Associate degree programs. Remington College ï¿½ Mobile Campus offers Bachelor and Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Training Programs offered at Mobile Campus includes Medical Assisting, Medical Insurance & Coding, Pharmacy Technician, Computer Networking Technology, Criminal Justice (Associate), Electronics & Computer Technology and Operations Management. Remington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) to award degrees and certificates.
The nearest community college to Remington College-Mobile Campus is Fortis College (3.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 434 students | 3.70 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile, AL 36608
(251) 344-1203 3.70434
- 2,846 students | 5.50 Mi351 North Broad Street
Mobile, AL 36603
(251) 405-7000 5.502,846
- 7,535 students | 25.10 Mi1900 U S Highway 31 South
Bay Minette, AL 36507
(251) 580-2100 25.107,535
- 343 students | 54.60 Mi12251 Bernard Pkwy
Gulfport, MS 39503
- 9,713 students | 57.70 Mi1000 College Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32504
(850) 484-1000 57.709,713
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.