Remington College-Mobile Campus
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Mobile Campus||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||518 students||1,756 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||518 students||1,004 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$29,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. All Remington College campuses are nationally accredited. Remington College is a small school. There are no 500-student lecture halls here. Classes are small; in most cases fewer than 25 students per class, sometimes more, but more often, less. This makes it possible for our instructors to give more attention to each student. Remington College campuses provide laptop computers to students for some Associate degree programs. Laptop computers are not provided in all Associate degree programs. Remington College — Mobile Campus offers Bachelor and Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Training Programs offered at Mobile Campus includes Medical Assisting, Medical Insurance & Coding, Pharmacy Technician, Computer Networking Technology, Criminal Justice (Associate), Electronics & Computer Technology and Operations Management. Remington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) to award degrees and certificates.
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Mobile Campus is Virginia College-Mobile (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 575 students | 0.50 Mi3725 Airport Blvd, Suite 165
Mobile,  AL  36608
- 352 students | 0.80 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile,  AL  36608
- 3,320 students | 5.50 Mi351 North Broad Street
Mobile,  AL  36603
- 4,094 students | 25.10 Mi1900 US Hwy 31 S
Bay Minette,  AL  36507
- 381 students | 49.60 Mi920 Cedar Lake Rd-Ste C
Biloxi,  MS  39532
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.