Remington College-Mobile Campus
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Mobile Campus||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||518 students||1,756 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||518 students||1,004 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$29,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. All Remington College campuses are nationally accredited. Remington College is a small school. There are no 500-student lecture halls here. Classes are small; in most cases fewer than 25 students per class, sometimes more, but more often, less. This makes it possible for our instructors to give more attention to each student. Remington College campuses provide laptop computers to students for some Associate degree programs. Laptop computers are not provided in all Associate degree programs. Remington College — Mobile Campus offers Bachelor and Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Training Programs offered at Mobile Campus includes Medical Assisting, Medical Insurance & Coding, Pharmacy Technician, Computer Networking Technology, Criminal Justice (Associate), Electronics & Computer Technology and Operations Management. Remington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) to award degrees and certificates.
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Mobile Campus is Fortis College-Mobile (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 352 students | 0.80 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile,  AL  36608
- 3,320 students | 5.50 Mi351 North Broad Street
Mobile,  AL  36603
- 4,094 students | 25.10 Mi1900 US Hwy 31 S
Bay Minette,  AL  36507
- 178 students | 55.40 Mi12251 Bernard Pkwy
Gulfport,  MS  39503
- 10,317 students | 57.60 Mi1000 College Blvd
Pensacola,  FL  32504
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.