Remington College-Mobile Campus
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (251) 343-8200
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 40% over five years.
|Remington College-Mobile Campus||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Four-Year: Other Technology-Related Schools||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||75 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. All Remington College campuses are nationally accredited. Remington College is a small school. There are no 500-student lecture halls here. Classes are small; in most cases fewer than 25 students per class, sometimes more, but more often, less. This makes it possible for our instructors to give more attention to each student. Remington College campuses provide laptop computers to students for some Associate degree programs. Laptop computers are not provided in all Associate degree programs. Remington College ï¿½ Mobile Campus offers Bachelor and Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Training Programs offered at Mobile Campus includes Medical Assisting, Medical Insurance & Coding, Pharmacy Technician, Computer Networking Technology, Criminal Justice (Associate), Electronics & Computer Technology and Operations Management. Remington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) to award degrees and certificates.
The nearest community college to Remington College-Mobile Campus is Fortis College (3.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 322 students | 3.70 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile, AL 36608
(251) 344-1203 3.70322
- 2,860 students | 5.50 Mi351 North Broad Street
Mobile, AL 36603
(251) 405-7000 5.502,860
- 7,419 students | 25.10 Mi1900 U S Highway 31 South
Bay Minette, AL 36507
(251) 580-2100 25.107,419
- 9,773 students | 57.70 Mi1000 College Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32504
(850) 484-1000 57.709,773
- 8,950 students | 59.60 Mi51 Main Street
Perkinston, MS 39573
(866) 735-1122 59.608,950
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.