Remington College-Mobile Campus
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Mobile Campus||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||518 students||1,756 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||518 students||1,004 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$29,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. All Remington College campuses are nationally accredited. Remington College is a small school. There are no 500-student lecture halls here. Classes are small; in most cases fewer than 25 students per class, sometimes more, but more often, less. This makes it possible for our instructors to give more attention to each student. Remington College campuses provide laptop computers to students for some Associate degree programs. Laptop computers are not provided in all Associate degree programs. Remington College — Mobile Campus offers Bachelor and Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Training Programs offered at Mobile Campus includes Medical Assisting, Medical Insurance & Coding, Pharmacy Technician, Computer Networking Technology, Criminal Justice (Associate), Electronics & Computer Technology and Operations Management. Remington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) to award degrees and certificates.
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Mobile Campus is Virginia College-Mobile (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 575 students | 0.50 Mi3725 Airport Blvd, Suite 165
Mobile,  AL  36608
- 352 students | 0.80 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile,  AL  36608
- 3,320 students | 5.50 Mi351 North Broad Street
Mobile,  AL  36603
- 4,094 students | 25.10 Mi1900 US Hwy 31 S
Bay Minette,  AL  36507
- 381 students | 49.60 Mi920 Cedar Lake Rd-Ste C
Biloxi,  MS  39532
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.