Centura College-Richmond Main
- Centura College Richmond campus offers degrees and diplomas in massage therapy, network management, practical nurse, medical billing & coding and medical assisting. We are an accredited career school licensed to operate in the State of Virginia. Our college has been in operation since 1992 offering quality education for career minded adults who wish to get a degree or diploma, expand their knowledge or change occupations. Our staff and educators at our Richmond college strive to offer quality education and services that will prepare the student for an entry-level position in their chosen field. We seek out industry leaders in the local community to ensure the hands on training students gain are as realistic to the business setting they will encounter in the future.
Top Placements (Virginia)
Listed among the top community colleges in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 15% over five years.
|Centura College-Richmond Main||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||167 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||117 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||50 students||860 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,900||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,735 students | 2.10 Mi800 Moorefield Pk Dr
Richmond,  VA  23236
- 10 students | 2.10 Mi800 Moorefield Park Drive
Richmond,  VA  23236
- 626 students | 2.70 Mi8141 Hull St Rd
Richmond,  VA  23235
- 205 students | 6.30 Mi751 WEST HUNDRED ROAD
Chester,  VA  23836
- 491 students | 6.40 Mi2000 Westmoreland Street, Suite A
Richmond,  VA  23230
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.