Centura College-Richmond Main
- Centura College Richmond campus offers degrees and diplomas in massage therapy, network management, practical nurse, medical billing & coding and medical assisting. We are an accredited career school licensed to operate in the State of Virginia. Our college has been in operation since 1992 offering quality education for career minded adults who wish to get a degree or diploma, expand their knowledge or change occupations. Our staff and educators at our Richmond college strive to offer quality education and services that will prepare the student for an entry-level position in their chosen field. We seek out industry leaders in the local community to ensure the hands on training students gain are as realistic to the business setting they will encounter in the future.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Centura College-Richmond Main||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||167 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||117 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||50 students||860 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,900||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,735 students | 2.10 Mi800 Moorefield Pk Dr
Richmond,  VA  23236
- 10 students | 2.10 Mi800 Moorefield Park Drive
Richmond,  VA  23236
- 626 students | 2.70 Mi8141 Hull St Rd
Richmond,  VA  23235
- 205 students | 6.30 Mi751 WEST HUNDRED ROAD
Chester,  VA  23836
- 491 students | 6.40 Mi2000 Westmoreland Street, Suite A
Richmond,  VA  23230
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.