Centura College-Richmond Main
- Centura College Richmond campus offers degrees and diplomas in massage therapy, network management, practical nurse, medical billing & coding and medical assisting. We are an accredited career school licensed to operate in the State of Virginia. Our college has been in operation since 1992 offering quality education for career minded adults who wish to get a degree or diploma, expand their knowledge or change occupations. Our staff and educators at our Richmond college strive to offer quality education and services that will prepare the student for an entry-level position in their chosen field. We seek out industry leaders in the local community to ensure the hands on training students gain are as realistic to the business setting they will encounter in the future.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 15% over five years.
|Centura College-Richmond Main||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||167 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||37:1|
|# Full-Time Students||117 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||50 students||860 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,900||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,735 students | 2.10 Mi800 Moorefield Pk Dr
Richmond,  VA  23236
- 10 students | 2.10 Mi800 Moorefield Park Drive
Richmond,  VA  23236
- 626 students | 2.70 Mi8141 Hull St Rd
Richmond,  VA  23235
- 205 students | 6.30 Mi751 WEST HUNDRED ROAD
Chester,  VA  23836
- 491 students | 6.40 Mi2000 Westmoreland Street, Suite A
Richmond,  VA  23230
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.