Centura College-Richmond Main
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (804) 330-0111
- Centura College Richmond campus offers degrees and diplomas in massage therapy, network management, practical nurse, medical billing & coding and medical assisting. We are an accredited career school licensed to operate in the State of Virginia. Our college has been in operation since 1992 offering quality education for career minded adults who wish to get a degree or diploma, expand their knowledge or change occupations. Our staff and educators at our Richmond college strive to offer quality education and services that will prepare the student for an entry-level position in their chosen field. We seek out industry leaders in the local community to ensure the hands on training students gain are as realistic to the business setting they will encounter in the future.
The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Centura College-Richmond Main||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||69 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,735 students | 2.10 Mi800 Moorefield Pk Dr
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 330-5533 2.1011,735
- 10 students | 2.10 Mi800 Moorefield Park Drive
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 521-0400 2.1010
- 741 students | 2.70 Mi8141 Hull St Rd
North Chesterfield, VA 23235
(804) 745-2444 2.70741
- 425 students | 6.40 Mi2000 Westmoreland Street, Suite A
Richmond, VA 23230
(804) 323-1020 6.40425
- 8,737 students | 10.30 Mi1651 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23228
(804) 371-3000 10.308,737
Learn about the dazzling jewelry programs and certificates that are available at your local community college campus.
Calling all tech-lovers! A new survey by Republic’s Center for Digital Education and Converge Online has ranked the community colleges that most effectively integrate digital technology into daily campus life.
Veteran Charles Wittington, a community college student, wrote about his killing addiction and was subsequently banned from campus. Was he entitled through free speech to express his opinion, or is campus safety more important? Weigh in on the controversy.