Centura College-Richmond Main
Tel: (804) 330-0111
- Centura College Richmond campus offers degrees and diplomas in massage therapy, network management, practical nurse, medical billing & coding and medical assisting. We are an accredited career school licensed to operate in the State of Virginia. Our college has been in operation since 1992 offering quality education for career minded adults who wish to get a degree or diploma, expand their knowledge or change occupations. Our staff and educators at our Richmond college strive to offer quality education and services that will prepare the student for an entry-level position in their chosen field. We seek out industry leaders in the local community to ensure the hands on training students gain are as realistic to the business setting they will encounter in the future.
The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 287% over five years.
|Centura College-Richmond Main||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||129 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,735 students | 2.10 Mi800 Moorefield Pk Dr
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 330-5533 2.1011,735
- 10 students | 2.10 Mi800 Moorefield Park Drive
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 521-0400 2.1010
- 741 students | 2.70 Mi8141 Hull St Rd
North Chesterfield, VA 23235
(804) 745-2444 2.70741
- 513 students | 6.40 Mi2000 Westmoreland Street, Suite A
Richmond, VA 23230
(804) 323-1020 6.40513
- 8,711 students | 10.30 Mi1651 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23228
(804) 371-3000 10.308,711
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.