- ECPI University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate's, baccalaureate, and master's degrees and diplomas
ECPI University - Richmond serves 11,735 students (94% of students are full-time).
Minority enrollment is 59% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 48%.
- Enrollment: 11,735 students
- Private-state tuition: $16,039
- Acceptance Rate: 84%
- Minority enrollment: 59%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
ECPI University - Richmond ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
ECPI University - Richmond
(VA) Community College Avg.
Associates--Private For-profit 4-year Pr
4 or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Private, for profit
The student population of ECPI University - Richmond has grown by 1839% over five years.
The ECPI University - Richmond diversity score of 0.65 is less than the state average of 0.67. The school's diversity has declined by 35% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years) (Year 2010)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $16,039 is more than the state average of $15,590.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)
Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Programs offered at Richmond, VA campus are Computer Electronics Engineering Technology, IT/Networking & Security Management, IT/Computer Programming, IT/Web Design, Management Information Systems, Wireless Communications, Business Administration and Criminal Justice Technology. ECPI programs include both professional and general education courses, which together allow students to experience the integration of knowledge and skills. General Education courses do not focus on the specific needs of any one academic program. Instead, these courses are intended to help prepare students in being productive and responsible members in an ever-changing society and in complex work environments. ECPI faculty are qualified with years of experience in related fields of specialization, academic achievement, and professional development. Ecpi Technical College is accredited and approved by the Career College Association, Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, State Council of Higher Education for Virginia and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does ECPI University - Richmond cost?
ECPI University - Richmond's private state tuition is approximately $16,039.
What is the acceptance rate of ECPI University - Richmond?
The acceptance rate of ECPI University - Richmond is 84%, which is higher than the state average of 71%.
What is ECPI University - Richmond's ranking?
ECPI University - Richmond ranks among the top 20% of community college in Virginia for: Largest student body and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).
Simple Mistakes Cost Community College Students Millions
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.