ECPI University - Richmond
- ECPI University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate's, baccalaureate, and master's degrees and diplomas
- Enrollment: 11,735 students
- Private-state tuition: $16,039
- Acceptance Rate: 84%
- Minority enrollment: 59%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
ECPI University - Richmond ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Programs offered at Richmond, VA campus are Computer Electronics Engineering Technology, IT/Networking & Security Management, IT/Computer Programming, IT/Web Design, Management Information Systems, Wireless Communications, Business Administration and Criminal Justice Technology. ECPI programs include both professional and general education courses, which together allow students to experience the integration of knowledge and skills. General Education courses do not focus on the specific needs of any one academic program. Instead, these courses are intended to help prepare students in being productive and responsible members in an ever-changing society and in complex work environments. ECPI faculty are qualified with years of experience in related fields of specialization, academic achievement, and professional development. Ecpi Technical College is accredited and approved by the Career College Association, Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, State Council of Higher Education for Virginia and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does ECPI University - Richmond cost?
ECPI University - Richmond's private state tuition is approximately $16,039.
What is the acceptance rate of ECPI University - Richmond?
The acceptance rate of ECPI University - Richmond is 84%, which is higher than the state average of 71%.
What is ECPI University - Richmond's ranking?
ECPI University - Richmond ranks among the top 20% of community college in Virginia for: Largest student body and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).