Bryant & Stratton College-Richmond
Tel: (804) 745-2444
- Bryant & Stratton was founded 150 years ago to provide practical workplace education. The requirements of the workplace have continuously evolved since our founding and, as we transition from the industrial to the information age, the evolution has accelerated. Keeping abreast of these contemporary needs requires the college to continuously revise and enhance curriculum, modify outcomes, and embrace or develop new teaching and learning methodologies.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Richmond||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||626 students||1,577 students|
|# Full-Time Students||322 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||304 students||860 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For well over a century, Bryant & Stratton's fundamental mission has been to provide individuals with skills that are immediately transferable to the workplace and to help them develop in their careers. From Dr. J. C. Bryant's Business Practice "learning lab" of the 1850's to the Active Learning of today, and from early correspondence courses conducted via mail to online education and training conducted via the Internet, Bryant & Stratton has evolved into an educational institution poised for the 21st century, committed to the same principles set forth by its founders. Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster – a career-focused approach that has helped 90% of recent Bryant & Stratton College graduates find placement within their chosen fields. With more than 150 years of teaching experience, Bryant & Stratton offers a variety of Bachelors and Associate degrees at 15 different campus locations. Degrees offered at Richmond Campus includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, BA - General Management, BA - Information Technology, Business, Criminal Justice, Human Resources Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Assisting and Paralegal Studies.
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Richmond is Centura College-Richmond Main (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 167 students | 2.70 Mi7914 Midlothian Turnpike
Richmond,  VA  23235
(804) 330-0111 2.70167
- 11,735 students | 3.50 Mi800 Moorefield Pk Dr
Richmond,  VA  23236
(804) 330-5533 3.5011,735
- 10 students | 3.50 Mi800 Moorefield Park Drive
Richmond,  VA  23236
(804) 521-0400 3.5010
- 491 students | 8.90 Mi2000 Westmoreland Street, Suite A
Richmond,  VA  23230
(804) 323-1020 8.90491
- 9,875 students | 10.90 Mi13101 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Chester,  VA  23831
(804) 796-4000 10.909,875
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.