Brown Mackie College-Findlay
Tel: (419) 423-2211
- Brown Mackie College ? Findlay provides higher education to traditional and nontraditional students through associate degree and diploma programs. The College educates students to help meet the economic needs of the communities in entry-level positions in business, technical, and allied health careers.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Findlay||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||369 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||369 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||284 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Brown Mackie College ? Findlay has a long history offering career education and training, going back to its establishment as a traditional business college in 1926 by William H. Stauzenberger. The institution is now under the ownership of Pittsburgh-based Education Management Corporation (EDMC). EDMC, which has been in business for over 40 years, is one of the largest providers of private post-secondary education in North America with an enrollment exceeding 58,000 students as of fall 2003. EDMC has 67 primary campus locations in 24 states and two Canadian provinces. Brown Mackie College ? Findlay is conveniently located at 1700 Fostoria Avenue, Suite 100, Findlay, Ohio. The 22,000 square-foot facility houses modern classrooms that are fully equipped with multimedia equipment, including DVD and VCR players, overhead projectors, and Internet access. The Brown Mackie College ? Findlay facility includes four networked computer labs, two medical labs, and nursing and medical assisting labs. The labs provide students with hands-on opportunities to apply knowledge and skills learned in the classroom. The right mix of technical and professional skills?capabilities that match the current needs of the marketplace?are important for a successful career. In each of our programs, our students develop not only the crucial technical proficiencies required for their particular field, but also an important understanding of sound business principles. The general education components of our curriculum encourage the development of critical skills in problem solving, analysis, and communication. Through this combination of technical, business, and general education, we prepare our students to move into their careers in a professional, knowledgeable, and confident manner. Programs offered at Findlay includes Accounting Technology, Business Management, Computer Software Technology, Criminal Justice, Gerontology, Healthcare Administration, Medical Assistant, Medical Assisting, Paralegal, Pharmacy Technology and Practical Nursing. Brown Mackie College ? Findlay is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates.
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Findlay is James A Rhodes State College (30.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,657 students | 30.60 Mi4240 Campus Dr
Lima,  OH  45804
(419) 221-1112 30.603,657
- 1,056 students | 30.60 Mi4240 Campus Dr
Lima,  OH  45804
(419) 995-8600 30.601,056
- 2,101 students | 31.50 Mi2830 Napoleon Rd
Fremont,  OH  43420
(419) 334-8400 31.502,101
- 4,111 students | 34.40 Mi1441 N Cable Rd
Lima,  OH  45805
(419) 227-3141 34.404,111
- 286 students | 36.50 Mi1505 Holland Road
Maumee,  OH  43537
(419) 720-6670 36.50286
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.