Ohio State University-Lima Campus
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (419) 995-8600
- Lima campus offers 8 bachelor degree programs and 3 completion programs. Or, you can start at Lima and finish your degree at the Columbus campus with one of Ohio State’s 160+ majors. Please visit majors.osu.edu for more degree information. Outside of the classroom Lima offers over 30 student clubs and organizations, intramural, and club athletic teams. This is an opportunity to attain a world-class education in and outside of the classroom- building your resume while working on your undergraduate degree! Ohio State is ranked 18th in the nation for public institutions and 1st in the state of Ohio. While attending Lima, your average class size will be 21 making it a personalized classroom experience. Faculty members want to know their students and strive to create a welcoming environment. It is truly a family all working towards one goal in supporting our students to succeed and graduate a Buckeye! Graduating as a Buckeye makes you part the Ohio State network of over 500,000 living alumni all over the world.
Ohio State University-Lima Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 51 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ohio State University-Lima Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||51 staff||38 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Ohio State University-Lima Campus is James A Rhodes State College (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,002 students | 0.00 Mi4240 Campus Dr
Lima,  OH  45804
(419) 995-8320 0.004,002
- 3,420 students | 6.50 Mi1441 N Cable Rd
Lima,  OH  45805
(419) 227-3141 6.503,420
- 1,063 students | 28.50 Mi7600 Lake Campus Drive
Celina,  OH  45822
(419) 586-0300 28.501,063
- 369 students | 30.60 Mi1700 Fostoria Ave, Suite 100
Findlay,  OH  45840
(419) 423-2211 30.60369
- 3,676 students | 41.20 Mi1973 Edison Dr
Piqua,  OH  45356
(937) 778-8600 41.203,676
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.