Ohio State University-Lima Campus
- Lima campus offers 8 bachelor degree programs and 3 completion programs. Or, you can start at Lima and finish your degree at the Columbus campus with one of Ohio State’s 160+ majors. Please visit majors.osu.edu for more degree information. Outside of the classroom Lima offers over 30 student clubs and organizations, intramural, and club athletic teams. This is an opportunity to attain a world-class education in and outside of the classroom- building your resume while working on your undergraduate degree! Ohio State is ranked 18th in the nation for public institutions and 1st in the state of Ohio. While attending Lima, your average class size will be 21 making it a personalized classroom experience. Faculty members want to know their students and strive to create a welcoming environment. It is truly a family all working towards one goal in supporting our students to succeed and graduate a Buckeye! Graduating as a Buckeye makes you part the Ohio State network of over 500,000 living alumni all over the world.
Ohio State University-Lima Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ohio State University-Lima Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||51 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,056 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||874 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||182 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$48,900||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ohio State University-Lima Campus is James A Rhodes State College (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,657 students | 0.00 Mi4240 Campus Dr
Lima,  OH  45804
- 4,111 students | 6.50 Mi1441 N Cable Rd
Lima,  OH  45805
- 1,147 students | 28.50 Mi7600 St. Rt. 703
Celina,  OH  45822
- 369 students | 30.60 Mi1700 Fostoria Ave, Suite 100
Findlay,  OH  45840
- 2,212 students | 41.20 Mi1973 Edison Dr
Piqua,  OH  45356
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.