University of Northwestern Ohio
- The University of Northwestern Ohio is a co-educational, residential, private institution founded in 1920. It enrolls approximately 3100 students in the Colleges of Business, Technologies, and Distance Learning.
- The teacher population of 147 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Northwestern Ohio||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||147 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,111 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,669 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||442 students||284 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||3,628 students||471 students|
|# Graduate Students||41 students||8 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||1,600||180|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The University of Northwestern Ohio is an entrepreneurial, not-for-profit institution of higher learning, preparing students for careers and productive citizenship that encompass the business, professional, corporate and technological communities by providing quality education and training in response to the needs and aspirations of our constituents. Founded in 1920, it is a private, not-for-profit institution. The University of Northwestern Ohio is a co-educational institution authorized by the Ohio Board of Regents to grant baccalaureate degrees and associate degrees in applied business in the College of Business and associate degrees of applied science in the College of Technologies. All College of Business degrees are available via the University of Northwestern Ohio's distance learning programs. The college is accreditated by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, coupled with the certification of our College of Technologies by the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation.
- The nearest community college to University of Northwestern Ohio is James A Rhodes State College (6.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,657 students | 6.60 Mi4240 Campus Dr
Lima,  OH  45804
- 1,056 students | 6.60 Mi4240 Campus Dr
Lima,  OH  45804
- 1,147 students | 21.70 Mi7600 St. Rt. 703
Celina,  OH  45822
- 369 students | 34.50 Mi1700 Fostoria Ave, Suite 100
Findlay,  OH  45840
- 2,212 students | 41.60 Mi1973 Edison Dr
Piqua,  OH  45356
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.