University of Northwestern Ohio
- The University of Northwestern Ohio is a co-educational, residential, private institution founded in 1920. It enrolls approximately 3100 students in the Colleges of Business, Technologies, and Distance Learning.
- Enrollment: 3,221 students
- Private-state tuition: $9,725
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 29%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The University of Northwestern Ohio is an entrepreneurial, not-for-profit institution of higher learning, preparing students for careers and productive citizenship that encompass the business, professional, corporate and technological communities by providing quality education and training in response to the needs and aspirations of our constituents. Founded in 1920, it is a private, not-for-profit institution. The University of Northwestern Ohio is a co-educational institution authorized by the Ohio Board of Regents to grant baccalaureate degrees and associate degrees in applied business in the College of Business and associate degrees of applied science in the College of Technologies. All College of Business degrees are available via the University of Northwestern Ohio's distance learning programs. The college is accreditated by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, coupled with the certification of our College of Technologies by the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation.
View the University of Northwestern Ohio yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
- Event Date
- Last Day to Drop w/ WP for Fall Quarter October 09, 2022 (Sunday)
- Last Day of Fall Quarter Classes November 18, 2022 (Friday)
- Last Day to Drop Class w/ WP for Winter Quarter January 29, 2023 (Sunday)