- The mission of Wilson Technical Community College, a public post secondary educational institution, is to provide high-quality educational programs and support services, in an expanding, multi-cultural global community.
- Enrollment: 1,862 students
- In-state tuition: $2,393
- Out-state tuition: $8,537
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 54%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The college offers degree program, diploma program that provides curricula for theory and skill competence and human relations skills; college transfer degree program that provides a curriculum of liberal arts studies designed to transfer to four-year institutions; general education degree program that provides general interest and liberal arts studies; basic skills program that provides adult basic education, high school completion, and English as a second language training; community service program that provides life enrichment and cultural development opportunities; and occupational extension program that provides skill training and retraining. The College Transfer Program offers courses in the arts and sciences leading to the Associate in Arts Degree (A.A.) or the Associate in Science Degree (A.S.) These courses parallel those required during the first two years of study at four-year colleges and universities. Wilson Technical Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award the Associate Degree.