White Mountains Community College
- The Lakes Region Community College provides high quality academic, technical, and professional higher education services preparing students to be educationally and professionally positioned to meet personal goals and the needs of business, industry, and the community.
- Enrollment: 649 students
- In-state tuition: $7,344
- Out-state tuition: $15,504
- Acceptance Rate: 93%
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 8%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our location in the heart of the beautiful Lakes Region of New Hampshire, with its Summer activities on the water and hiking trails and its Winter activities on the ski slopes and snowmobile trails, makes Lakes Region Community college an attractive college option for all. In the Fall of 2005 we dedicated a brand new academic building to house six of our academic programs. This new facility allows us to offer expanded class options across the spectrum of our 21 associate degree programs. Here at Lakes Region Community College we have many unique programs such as Fire Science, Electrical Power and Systems, Graphic Design and Printing, GM sponsored ASEP and a Mercury Marine sponsored degree program for marine engine technicians. In addition, our Restaurant Management program operates a public restaurant to provide real world training. Add to this unique mix our 14 other programs and you have a picture of what Lakes Region Community College can do for you. In addition to a first-class education in a personal and supportive academic environment, you will have the opportunity to participate in student activities, intercollegiate sports, Student Senate, the International Honor Society and numerous other clubs and organizations.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does White Mountains Community College cost?
White Mountains Community College's tuition is approximately $7,344 for In-State students and $15,504 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of White Mountains Community College?
The acceptance rate of White Mountains Community College is 93%, which is higher than the state average of 89%.
What is White Mountains Community College's ranking?
White Mountains Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in New Hampshire for: Percent of students receiving financial aid.