University of Maine at Augusta
- The teacher population of 145 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Maine at Augusta||(ME) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||145 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,664 students||1,107 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||24:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,641 students||421 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,023 students||686 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$33,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to University of Maine at Augusta is Purdue University Global (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,080 students | 0.30 Mi14 Marketplace Drive
Augusta,  ME  04330
- 2,401 students | 19.60 Mi92 Western Ave
Fairfield,  ME  04937
- 3,162 students | 26.10 Mi1250 Turner Street
Auburn,  ME  04210
- 210 students | 26.80 Mi70 Middle Street
Lewiston,  ME  04240
- 6,414 students | 52.40 Mi2 Fort Road
South Portland,  ME  04106
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.