University of Maine at Augusta
Top Placements (Maine)
Listed among the top community colleges in Maine for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- The teacher population of 145 teachers has declined by 27% over five years.
|University of Maine at Augusta||(ME) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||145 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,664 students||1,107 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||24:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,641 students||421 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,023 students||686 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$33,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to University of Maine at Augusta is Purdue University Global (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,080 students | 0.30 Mi14 Marketplace Drive
Augusta,  ME  04330
- 2,401 students | 19.60 Mi92 Western Ave
Fairfield,  ME  04937
- 3,162 students | 26.10 Mi1250 Turner Street
Auburn,  ME  04210
- 210 students | 26.80 Mi70 Middle Street
Lewiston,  ME  04240
- 5,972 students | 52.40 Mi2 Fort Road
South Portland,  ME  04106
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.