Nashua Community College
- The New Hampshire Community Technical College System is committed to providing comprehensive, market-driven, accessible, quality programs of higher education that respond to the needs of students, businesses, and communities.
The teacher population of 124 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Nashua Community College||(NH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||124 staff||114 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The New Hampshire Community Technical College System includes four Colleges on eight campuses as well as several satellite campuses, with location across the state. New Hampshire Community Technical College at Nashua seeks to meet the region's educational needs through a comprehensive program of transfer, technical, business and industry specific programs. Students may select from the various associate degree options offered in the Arts and Sciences leading to transfer in baccalaureate programs at a four-year college or university. Students seeking more immediate employment after two years or less may elect Associate Degree or Certificate programs in our varied technical fields. New Hampshire Community Technical College at Nashua has a lot of opportunities for students to become involved in activities, clubs, community service, sports, or other organizations. Each club gets an annual budget and that money can be used for trips, materials, conferences, training, activities, community service or anything the students wish to spend the money on. The Student Senate also financially supports additional on-or-off campus activities. All clubs and activities are open to any and all students that wish to participate.
The nearest community college to Nashua Community College is Manchester Community College (15.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,574 students | 15.60 Mi1066 Front St
Manchester,  NH  03102
(603) 206-8000 15.602,574
- 8,090 students | 23.80 MiSprings Rd
Bedford,  MA  01730
(978) 656-3200 23.808,090
- 5,233 students | 24.20 Mi100 Elliott Street
Haverhill,  MA  01830
(978) 556-3000 24.205,233
- 3,724 students | 27.20 Mi444 Green St
Gardner,  MA  01440
(978) 632-6600 27.203,724
- 3,478 students | 29.50 Mi31 College Drive
Concord,  NH  03301
(603) 271-6484 29.503,478
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.