Nashua Community College
- The New Hampshire Community Technical College System is committed to providing comprehensive, market-driven, accessible, quality programs of higher education that respond to the needs of students, businesses, and communities.
- The teacher population of 124 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Nashua Community College||(NH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||124 staff||114 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,184 students||2,045 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|# Full-Time Students||717 students||578 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,467 students||1,467 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,800||$36,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The New Hampshire Community Technical College System includes four Colleges on eight campuses as well as several satellite campuses, with location across the state. New Hampshire Community Technical College at Nashua seeks to meet the region's educational needs through a comprehensive program of transfer, technical, business and industry specific programs. Students may select from the various associate degree options offered in the Arts and Sciences leading to transfer in baccalaureate programs at a four-year college or university. Students seeking more immediate employment after two years or less may elect Associate Degree or Certificate programs in our varied technical fields. New Hampshire Community Technical College at Nashua has a lot of opportunities for students to become involved in activities, clubs, community service, sports, or other organizations. Each club gets an annual budget and that money can be used for trips, materials, conferences, training, activities, community service or anything the students wish to spend the money on. The Student Senate also financially supports additional on-or-off campus activities. All clubs and activities are open to any and all students that wish to participate.
- The nearest community college to Nashua Community College is Manchester Community College (Manchester - 03102) (15.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,455 students | 15.70 Mi1066 Front St
Manchester,  NH  03102
- 9,205 students | 23.50 MiSprings Rd
Bedford,  MA  01730
- 6,963 students | 24.00 Mi100 Elliott Street
Haverhill,  MA  01830
- 3,662 students | 27.30 Mi444 Green St
Gardner,  MA  01440
- 4,288 students | 29.60 Mi31 College Drive
Concord,  NH  03301
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.