Nashua Community College
- The New Hampshire Community Technical College System is committed to providing comprehensive, market-driven, accessible, quality programs of higher education that respond to the needs of students, businesses, and communities.
- The teacher population of 124 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Nashua Community College||(NH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||124 staff||114 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,184 students||2,045 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|# Full-Time Students||717 students||578 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,467 students||1,467 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,800||$36,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The New Hampshire Community Technical College System includes four Colleges on eight campuses as well as several satellite campuses, with location across the state. New Hampshire Community Technical College at Nashua seeks to meet the region's educational needs through a comprehensive program of transfer, technical, business and industry specific programs. Students may select from the various associate degree options offered in the Arts and Sciences leading to transfer in baccalaureate programs at a four-year college or university. Students seeking more immediate employment after two years or less may elect Associate Degree or Certificate programs in our varied technical fields. New Hampshire Community Technical College at Nashua has a lot of opportunities for students to become involved in activities, clubs, community service, sports, or other organizations. Each club gets an annual budget and that money can be used for trips, materials, conferences, training, activities, community service or anything the students wish to spend the money on. The Student Senate also financially supports additional on-or-off campus activities. All clubs and activities are open to any and all students that wish to participate.
- The nearest community college to Nashua Community College is Manchester Community College (Manchester - 03102) (15.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,455 students | 15.70 Mi1066 Front St
Manchester,  NH  03102
- 9,205 students | 23.50 MiSprings Rd
Bedford,  MA  01730
- 6,963 students | 24.00 Mi100 Elliott Street
Haverhill,  MA  01830
- 3,662 students | 27.30 Mi444 Green St
Gardner,  MA  01440
- 4,288 students | 29.60 Mi31 College Drive
Concord,  NH  03301
Learn the important role community colleges have take in improving homeland security.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.