Western Technical College
- Enrollment: 4,165 students
- In-state tuition: $3,989
- Out-state tuition: $5,822
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 20%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The essential experience is what you get at Western. You don't just sit at a desk and learn. You get out of your chair and actually do it. Interactive classes and internships get you the skills you need when you graduate. Classes are rarely boring. And they can get you into the work world fast; most programs can be completed in two years or less.
- So how can you get those skills? From our highly-trained faculty. They've actually worked in their areas of expertise and can bring you real-life experience and knowledge. The skills you learn now will help you in your career later.
- So, how do we know you're getting the essential skills employers want? We ask them. Hundreds of local employers sit on advisory boards for every program we offer, telling us what kinds of skills work for their businesses. It's only one of the ways we stay current.
- While we know learning is important, we also know it doesn't just happen in the classroom. Student clubs, athletics, intramural sports, service learning activities, and residence halls, give you the true college experience.
- So when you are looking for the college that's right for you, consider Western. It's where you get the essential experience.