Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC) is a publicly supported comprehensive higher education institution committed to increasing the potential and productivity of the people in its district through the delivery of high-quality instruction and programs which are consistent with current and emerging educational and labor market needs. General Education is an integral part of MATC programs which provides the knowledge and conceptual abilities that college-educated adults must have to achieve in occupational skills training and to perform more effectively in the demanding, complex world in which they live.
- The teacher population of 778 teachers has declined by 22% over five years.
|Milwaukee Area Technical College||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||778 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||16,712 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||5,261 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||11,451 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.63||0.37|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,700||$34,300|
- This four-block campus is located across the street from the Bradley Center. The Downtown Milwaukee Campus features degree, diploma and certificate programs for virtually every interest, and has hundreds of individual classes. Computer labs for doing your coursework and online classes are also available. The Downtown Milwaukee campus currently offers 47 associate degree programs, 27 diploma programs and 46 certificate programs. Community Enrichment Classes offered at Downtown Campus includes courses in American Sign Language 1, Business Organization and Management, Comprehensive Graphic Design, Environmental Science, French 1, Fundamental Photography, History of the Vietnam War Years, Introduction to Theater, Maintaining a Home Computer and Windows XP, Principles of Macroeconomics, Professional Baking and Weight Training/Aerobic Fitness 1.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 847 students | 0.40 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- n/a students | 0.70 Mi225 N. 6th St.
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- 698 students | 6.60 Mi10950 W Potter Road
Milwaukee,  WI  53226
- n/a students | 9.90 Mi555 South Executive Drive
Brookfield,  WI  53005
- 8,172 students | 17.10 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee,  WI  53072