- Rochester Community and Technical College provides accessible, affordable, quality learning opportunities to serve a diverse and growing community.
- Enrollment: 5,115 students
- In-state tuition: $5,624
- Out-state tuition: $5,624
- Student:teacher ratio: 16:1
- Minority enrollment: 25%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Rochester Community and Technical College is a two-year regional college serving the southeastern Minnesota area. The College provides curricula that are designed to meet a variety of academic and career educational opportunities that prepare students for work, life, and additional education now and into the future. Programs lead to the award of certificates, diplomas, and degrees such as Associate in Applied Science, Associate in Science, and Associate in Arts. The college has a great faculty and staff; state-of-the-art classrooms, labs, and shops; and an advanced technology infrastructure supporting more than 70 technical and transfer programs. Our Department of Continuing Education, Customized Training, and Economic Development delivers credit and non-credit education and training for today's rapidly changing workforce. Rochester Community and Technical College and our higher education partners, Winona State University Rochester Center and the University of Minnesota Rochester Center, are collocated on the beautiful University Center Rochester campus. Articulated programs of study allow you to complete your first two years of college at RCTC and then stay in Rochester for selected four-year and graduate programs and study. Rochester Community and Technical College is accredited by the the Higher Learning Commission.