Rochester Community and Technical College
- The teacher population of 174 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rochester Community and Technical College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||174 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,894 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,661 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,233 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,200||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Rochester Community and Technical College is a two-year regional college serving the southeastern Minnesota area. The College provides curricula that are designed to meet a variety of academic and career educational opportunities that prepare students for work, life, and additional education now and into the future. Programs lead to the award of certificates, diplomas, and degrees such as Associate in Applied Science, Associate in Science, and Associate in Arts. The college has a great faculty and staff; state-of-the-art classrooms, labs, and shops; and an advanced technology infrastructure supporting more than 70 technical and transfer programs. Our Department of Continuing Education, Customized Training, and Economic Development delivers credit and non-credit education and training for today's rapidly changing workforce. Rochester Community and Technical College and our higher education partners, Winona State University Rochester Center and the University of Minnesota Rochester Center, are collocated on the beautiful University Center Rochester campus. Articulated programs of study allow you to complete your first two years of college at RCTC and then stay in Rochester for selected four-year and graduate programs and study. Rochester Community and Technical College is accredited by the the Higher Learning Commission.
- The nearest community college to Rochester Community and Technical College is University of Minnesota-Rochester (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 495 students | 2.30 Mi300 University Square 111 South Broadway
Rochester,  MN  55904
- 183 students | 5.70 Mi2521 Pennington Drive NW
Rochester,  MN  55901
- 3,243 students | 37.20 Mi1900 8th Ave NW
Austin,  MN  55912
- 2,177 students | 39.90 Mi1250 Homer Rd
Winona,  MN  55987
- 2,910 students | 59.60 Mi1300 145th Street East
Rosemount,  MN  55068
Take advantage of career opportunities in the field of radio broadcasting by starting your training at your local community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.