Rochester Community and Technical College
The teacher population of 174 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rochester Community and Technical College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||174 staff||56 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Rochester Community and Technical College is a two-year regional college serving the southeastern Minnesota area. The College provides curricula that are designed to meet a variety of academic and career educational opportunities that prepare students for work, life, and additional education now and into the future. Programs lead to the award of certificates, diplomas, and degrees such as Associate in Applied Science, Associate in Science, and Associate in Arts. The college has a great faculty and staff; state-of-the-art classrooms, labs, and shops; and an advanced technology infrastructure supporting more than 70 technical and transfer programs. Our Department of Continuing Education, Customized Training, and Economic Development delivers credit and non-credit education and training for today's rapidly changing workforce. Rochester Community and Technical College and our higher education partners, Winona State University Rochester Center and the University of Minnesota Rochester Center, are collocated on the beautiful University Center Rochester campus. Articulated programs of study allow you to complete your first two years of college at RCTC and then stay in Rochester for selected four-year and graduate programs and study. Rochester Community and Technical College is accredited by the the Higher Learning Commission.
The nearest community college to Rochester Community and Technical College is University of Minnesota-Rochester (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 495 students | 3.80 Mi300 University Square 111 South Broadway
Rochester,  MN  55904
(877) 280-4699 3.80495
- 183 students | 5.60 Mi2521 Pennington Drive NW
Rochester,  MN  55901
(507) 536-9500 5.60183
- 3,243 students | 37.20 Mi1900 8th Ave NW
Austin,  MN  55912
(507) 433-0600 37.203,243
- 2,177 students | 40.00 Mi1250 Homer Rd
Winona,  MN  55987
(507) 453-2700 40.002,177
- 2,910 students | 59.60 Mi1300 145th Street East
Rosemount,  MN  55068
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.