West Virginia University at Parkersburg
- West Virginia University (WVU) Parkersburg is a public institution of higher education, affiliated with West Virginia University, separately accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, and operated by the state of West Virginia. WVU Parkersburg is a higher education center offering community college programs and bachelor's degrees. It is a member institution of the Community and Technical College System of West Virginia. WVU Parkersburg is the only public community college in West Virginia accredited to offer baccalaureate degrees. It is the fifth largest institution of higher education in West Virginia. West Virginia University at Parkersburg provides accessible, life-changing educational opportunities in a safe and supportive environment. Opportunities include career pathways from certificate to baccalaureate, global studies, workplace experience, civic engagement, leadership studies.
- Enrollment: 2,624 students
- In-state tuition: $2,928
- Out-state tuition: $10,416
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 6%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does West Virginia University at Parkersburg cost?
West Virginia University at Parkersburg's tuition is approximately $2,928 for In-State students and $10,416 for Out-State students.
What is West Virginia University at Parkersburg's ranking?
West Virginia University at Parkersburg ranks among the top 20% of community college in West Virginia for: Largest student body.