West Virginia Junior College-United Career Institute
Tel: (724) 437-4600
- West Virginia Career Institute's goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in only months. Our goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in months not years.
The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 600% over five years.
|West Virginia Junior College-United Career Institute||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||56 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to West Virginia Junior College-United Career Institute is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 640 students | 1.30 Mi2201 University Drive
Lemont Furnace, PA 15456
(724) 430-4100 1.30640
- 240 students | 4.70 Mi11 East Penn St
Uniontown, PA 15401
(724) 439-4900 4.70240
- 208 students | 20.50 Mi130 7th St
Monessen, PA 15062
(724) 684-3684 20.50208
- 4,645 students | 21.40 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood, PA 15697
(724) 925-4077 21.404,645
- 139 students | 26.30 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724) 832-1050 26.30139
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.