- Founded in 1922, WVJC is located in Morgantown, WV, just a minute’s walk from the West Virginia University campus. We are a small college in a large university community. Our goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate degree in months not years.
- Enrollment: 622 students
- Private-state tuition: $13,090
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 7%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- WVJC's programs are designed to help you finish with a first-rate education, all while keeping the needs of potential employers in mind. The skills you'll learn at WVJC are the skills you'll need to succeed in your career. The college offers programs in Business, Health Care, Technology and Legal field. Along with academic credentials and certifications, our faculty brings industry knowledge to the classroom, helping students understand both theory and real-world reality. WVJC is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and award diplomas and academic associate degrees. The school is also approved for the training of veterans.