Pierpont Community and Technical College
- The teacher population of 121 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pierpont Community and Technical College||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||121 staff||49 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,838 students||1,060 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,089 students||435 students|
|# Part-Time Students||749 students||625 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||20|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pierpont Community and Technical College is West Virginia Junior College-Bridgeport (14.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 188 students | 14.80 Mi176 Thompson Dr.
Bridgeport,  WV  26330
- 373 students | 15.20 Mi148 Willey St
Morgantown,  WV  26505
- 233 students | 37.20 Mi11 East Penn St
Uniontown,  PA  15401
- 717 students | 37.40 Mi2201 University Drive
Lemont Furnace,  PA  15456
- 104 students | 42.20 MiMount Braddock Road
Mount Braddock,  PA  15465
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.