Vatterott College-Dividend (Closed 2019)
- Vatterott works to promote a fresh kind of education: training you could use to change the direction of your life. Whether your plan is to become an IT professional or take your place in business operations, enroll in a diesel mechanics program or earn a diploma in paralegal studies, Vatterott can help prepare you for a new career path. At Vatterott College, Vatterott Career College, Vatterott Education Center, Lï¿½Ecole Culinaire, or The Court Reporting Institute, you could earn a degree or diploma that could equip you with the skills employers are looking for. Through hands-on training from our instructors, flexible program hours and customized career service assistance, Vatterott can help you fit the education you need into your busy schedule.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Vatterott College-Dividend||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Dividend is Remington College-Memphis Campus (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 611 students | 1.00 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis, TN 38132
(901) 291-4239 1.00611
- 9,347 students | 4.90 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
(901) 333-5000 4.909,347
- 276 students | 5.10 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 726-1977 5.10276
- 1,394 students | 7.10 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis, TN 38137
(901) 761-9494 7.101,394
- 1,423 students | 13.20 Mi2000 W. Broadway
West Memphis, AR 72301
(870) 733-6722 13.201,423
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.