Vatterott College-Dividend (Closed 2019)
- Vatterott works to promote a fresh kind of education: training you could use to change the direction of your life. Whether your plan is to become an IT professional or take your place in business operations, enroll in a diesel mechanics program or earn a diploma in paralegal studies, Vatterott can help prepare you for a new career path. At Vatterott College, Vatterott Career College, Vatterott Education Center, Lï¿½Ecole Culinaire, or The Court Reporting Institute, you could earn a degree or diploma that could equip you with the skills employers are looking for. Through hands-on training from our instructors, flexible program hours and customized career service assistance, Vatterott can help you fit the education you need into your busy schedule.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Vatterott College-Dividend||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Dividend is Remington College-Memphis Campus (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 611 students | 1.00 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis,  TN  38132
(901) 291-4239 1.00611
- 9,347 students | 4.90 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis,  TN  38103
(901) 333-5000 4.909,347
- 276 students | 5.10 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
(901) 726-1977 5.10276
- 1,394 students | 7.10 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis,  TN  38137
(901) 761-9494 7.101,394
- 1,423 students | 13.20 Mi2000 W. Broadway
West Memphis,  AR  72301
(870) 733-6722 13.201,423
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.