- Vatterott works to promote a fresh kind of education: training you could use to change the direction of your life. Whether your plan is to become an IT professional or take your place in business operations, enroll in a diesel mechanics program or earn a diploma in paralegal studies, Vatterott can help prepare you for a new career path. At Vatterott College, Vatterott Career College, Vatterott Education Center, Lï¿½Ecole Culinaire, or The Court Reporting Institute, you could earn a degree or diploma that could equip you with the skills employers are looking for. Through hands-on training from our instructors, flexible program hours and customized career service assistance, Vatterott can help you fit the education you need into your busy schedule.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Vatterott College-Dividend||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||29 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Dividend is Remington College-Memphis Campus (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 633 students | 1.00 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis,  TN  38132
(901) 345-1000 1.00633
- 1,170 students | 4.70 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
(901) 572-2468 4.701,170
- 10,227 students | 4.90 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis,  TN  38103
(901) 333-5000 4.9010,227
- 249 students | 5.10 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
(901) 726-1977 5.10249
- 1,310 students | 7.10 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis,  TN  38137
(901) 761-9494 7.101,310
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!