- Vatterott works to promote a fresh kind of education: training you could use to change the direction of your life. Whether your plan is to become an IT professional or take your place in business operations, enroll in a diesel mechanics program or earn a diploma in paralegal studies, Vatterott can help prepare you for a new career path. At Vatterott College, Vatterott Career College, Vatterott Education Center, Lï¿½Ecole Culinaire, or The Court Reporting Institute, you could earn a degree or diploma that could equip you with the skills employers are looking for. Through hands-on training from our instructors, flexible program hours and customized career service assistance, Vatterott can help you fit the education you need into your busy schedule.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Vatterott College-Dividend||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||667 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||667 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Dividend is Remington College-Memphis Campus (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 633 students | 1.00 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis,  TN  38132
- 1,170 students | 4.80 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 10,227 students | 4.90 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis,  TN  38103
- 249 students | 5.10 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 1,310 students | 7.00 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis,  TN  38137
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.