Vatterott College-Dividend (Closed 2019)
- Vatterott works to promote a fresh kind of education: training you could use to change the direction of your life. Whether your plan is to become an IT professional or take your place in business operations, enroll in a diesel mechanics program or earn a diploma in paralegal studies, Vatterott can help prepare you for a new career path. At Vatterott College, Vatterott Career College, Vatterott Education Center, Lï¿½Ecole Culinaire, or The Court Reporting Institute, you could earn a degree or diploma that could equip you with the skills employers are looking for. Through hands-on training from our instructors, flexible program hours and customized career service assistance, Vatterott can help you fit the education you need into your busy schedule.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 20% over five years.
|Vatterott College-Dividend||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||81 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Dividend is Remington College-Memphis Campus (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 656 students | 1.00 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis, TN 38132
(901) 291-4239 1.00656
- 989 students | 4.70 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 572-2468 4.70989
- 9,433 students | 4.90 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
(901) 333-5000 4.909,433
- 340 students | 5.10 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 726-1977 5.10340
- 1,367 students | 7.10 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis, TN 38137
(901) 761-9494 7.101,367
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.