- Vatterott works to promote a fresh kind of education: training you could use to change the direction of your life. Whether your plan is to become an IT professional or take your place in business operations, enroll in a diesel mechanics program or earn a diploma in paralegal studies, Vatterott can help prepare you for a new career path. At Vatterott College, Vatterott Career College, Vatterott Education Center, Lï¿½Ecole Culinaire, or The Court Reporting Institute, you could earn a degree or diploma that could equip you with the skills employers are looking for. Through hands-on training from our instructors, flexible program hours and customized career service assistance, Vatterott can help you fit the education you need into your busy schedule.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Vatterott College-Dividend||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||667 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||667 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Dividend is Remington College-Memphis Campus (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 633 students | 1.00 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis,  TN  38132
- 1,170 students | 4.80 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 10,227 students | 4.90 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis,  TN  38103
- 249 students | 5.10 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 1,310 students | 7.00 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis,  TN  38137
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.