Remington College-Memphis Campus
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (901) 291-4239
- Remington College-Memphis Campus has trained many skilled and professional graduates to help meet the needs of local employers. Our mission is to help prepare graduates for entry-level employment by providing them with practical, hands-on training. To that end, we are in regular contact with Memphis area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to the Memphis college Campus to review our facilities and equipment. We also ask for their feedback on courses and programs and on trends in their particular fields.
The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Memphis Campus||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Remington College-Memphis Campus is Southwest Tennessee Community College (5.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,347 students | 5.40 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
(901) 333-5000 5.409,347
- 276 students | 5.40 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 726-1977 5.40276
- 1,394 students | 6.20 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis, TN 38137
(901) 761-9494 6.201,394
- 1,423 students | 14.10 Mi2000 W. Broadway
West Memphis, AR 72301
(870) 733-6722 14.101,423
- 7,618 students | 34.30 Mi4975 Hwy 51 N
Senatobia, MS 38668
(662) 562-3200 34.307,618
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.