Remington College-Memphis Campus
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (901) 291-4239
- Remington College-Memphis Campus has trained many skilled and professional graduates to help meet the needs of local employers. Our mission is to help prepare graduates for entry-level employment by providing them with practical, hands-on training. To that end, we are in regular contact with Memphis area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to the Memphis college Campus to review our facilities and equipment. We also ask for their feedback on courses and programs and on trends in their particular fields.
The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Memphis Campus||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Remington College-Memphis Campus is Southwest Tennessee Community College (5.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,347 students | 5.40 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
(901) 333-5000 5.409,347
- 276 students | 5.40 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 726-1977 5.40276
- 1,394 students | 6.20 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis, TN 38137
(901) 761-9494 6.201,394
- 1,423 students | 14.10 Mi2000 W. Broadway
West Memphis, AR 72301
(870) 733-6722 14.101,423
- 7,618 students | 34.30 Mi4975 Hwy 51 N
Senatobia, MS 38668
(662) 562-3200 34.307,618
Today's high school dropout rates call for drastic measures, and community colleges are taking action to help keep students in high school. Learn about their innovative programs and how your local community college is keeping high school students on campus.
Learn about how small businesses can obtain helpful assistance, training, and mentoring through community colleges thanks to Goldman Sachs' 10,000 Small Business program.
Community college graduation rates may appear to be in dire straits, but what are the real numbers? Could it be that the “successful” students who transfer to four-year universities are considered community college “drop outs” statistically?