Remington College-Memphis Campus
Tel: (901) 345-1000
- Remington College-Memphis Campus has trained many skilled and professional graduates to help meet the needs of local employers. Our mission is to help prepare graduates for entry-level employment by providing them with practical, hands-on training. To that end, we are in regular contact with Memphis area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to the Memphis college Campus to review our facilities and equipment. We also ask for their feedback on courses and programs and on trends in their particular fields.
Remington College-Memphis Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Tennessee for:
The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Memphis Campus||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||29 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Remington College-Memphis Campus is Vatterott College-Dividend (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 667 students | 1.00 Mi2655 Dividend Drive
Memphis,  TN  38132
(901) 761-5730 1.00667
- 1,170 students | 5.10 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
(901) 572-2468 5.101,170
- 10,227 students | 5.40 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis,  TN  38103
(901) 333-5000 5.4010,227
- 249 students | 5.40 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
(901) 726-1977 5.40249
- 1,310 students | 6.20 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis,  TN  38137
(901) 761-9494 6.201,310
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!