Remington College-Memphis Campus
- Remington College-Memphis Campus has trained many skilled and professional graduates to help meet the needs of local employers. Our mission is to help prepare graduates for entry-level employment by providing them with practical, hands-on training. To that end, we are in regular contact with Memphis area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to the Memphis college Campus to review our facilities and equipment. We also ask for their feedback on courses and programs and on trends in their particular fields.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Memphis Campus||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||633 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||633 students||369 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Memphis Campus is Vatterott College-Dividend (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 667 students | 1.00 Mi2655 Dividend Drive
Memphis,  TN  38132
- 1,170 students | 5.20 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 10,227 students | 5.40 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis,  TN  38103
- 249 students | 5.40 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 1,310 students | 6.20 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis,  TN  38137
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.