Warren County Community College
- Warren County Community College maintains a mission of building a community of learners through accessible, quality learning opportunities designed to meet educational goals and aspirations.
- The teacher population of 64 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Warren County Community College||(NJ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||64 staff||234 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,573 students||7,040 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||810 students||3,412 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,763 students||3,628 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,500||$36,100|
- Warren County Community College was established in July 1981 by the New Jersey State Board of Higher Education and the Warren County Board of Chosen Freeholders. In its earliest years, WCCC operated as a 'College without Walls' and held classes in local high schools. In 1987, the New Jersey State Board of Higher Education provided WCCC with degree-granting authority and a temporary facility was leased. In 1988, WCCC graduated its first class. Warren County Community College is governed by an 11-member Board of Trustees and a non-voting alumni trustee. The Board is authorized to grant Certificates and to confer the Associate in Arts, Associate in Science and Associate in Applied Science degrees. Warren County Community College currently offers degree programs and certificate programs. The College serves approximately 2300 full-time and part-time students, in addition to students in non-credit programs and courses. WCCC offers several transfer programs in liberal arts and sciences, which are affordable alternatives for the first two years of a Bachelor's degree program. Warren County Community College is fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Warren County Community College is Northampton County Area Community College (17.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,067 students | 17.00 Mi3835 Green Pond Rd
Bethlehem,  PA  18020
(610) 861-5500 17.0010,067
- 8,214 students | 19.40 Mi118 Lamington Road
Somerville,  NJ  08876
(908) 526-1200 19.408,214
- 110 students | 22.40 Mi3184 Airport Road
Bethlehem,  PA  18017
- 8,096 students | 24.30 Mi214 Center Grove Rd
Randolph,  NJ  07869
(973) 328-5000 24.308,096
- 3,064 students | 24.90 MiOne College Hill Road
Newton,  NJ  07860
(973) 300-2100 24.903,064