Treasure Valley Community College
- The teacher population of 108 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Treasure Valley Community College||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||108 staff||105 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,396 students||2,071 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,095 students||844 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,301 students||1,227 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||140||140|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,800||$32,200|
- Treasure Valley Community College was founded in the fall of 1962 as part of the Oregon Community College system. Classes were originally conducted at Ontario High School during the late afternoon and evening hours. The College celebrated its first graduation ceremony the following spring when students enrolled in the one-year Licensed Practical Nursing program completed their studies. Beginning with a solitary building, TVCC moved to its present location in the fall of 1965. Several other buildings were added during the next year and today the campus houses 13 major buildings. TVCC has five locations in Eastern Oregon, and one in Western Idaho. Our main campus, established in 1964, is in Ontario, Oregon. The college has outreach centers in Nyssa, Burns and Lakeview, Oregon, and a branch campus in Caldwell, Idaho. Treasure Valley Community College is located on a 90-acre campus near the center of Ontario, Oregon, a city of approximately 10,000 people. Campus buildings include residence halls, a professional-technical complex, a multi-purpose activities center, and a modern gymnasium. In addition, TVCC is the site of the Malheur County/Oregon State University Extension Service and Eastern Oregon University Outreach Center. The College is dedicated to high quality, up-to-date instruction; typically a low student/instructor ratio; effective low cost education; and a pleasant college atmosphere. TVCC continues to grow and change to meet the needs of both its students and the community it serves. Academic Programs and Departments includes Adult Education, Agriculture/Rodeo, Art, Athletics, BizCenter, Business, Building Construction Technologies at SRCI, Cisco Networking Academy, Community & Continuing Education, Computer Science, Division of Extended Learning, Drafting, English/Foreign Language, Library, Mathematics, Natural Resources, Nursing, Performing Arts, Science, Social Science, Welding, WINGS and Workforce Training & Education.
- The nearest community college to Treasure Valley Community College is College of Western Idaho (36.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,217 students | 36.20 Mi5500 East Opportunity Drive
Nampa,  ID  83687
- 494 students | 45.00 Mi1122 North Liberty Street
Boise,  ID  83704
- 1,731 students | 145.80 Mi2411 NW Carden Ave
Pendleton,  OR  97801
- 10,536 students | 156.30 Mi500 Tausick Way
Walla Walla,  WA  99362
- 7,021 students | 160.00 Mi315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls,  ID  83301